• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, but they are MINE :wub:

Liam, back end looks sweeeet, i have a punto rear wiper arm if you wantyyy? only thing i disagree with is the amber corners, went well with the green but dont suit the white IMO

Whats the next step? cut the standard intake piping up to make a front mounted one?

TT

As much as your all going to hate me the Ambers are staying. Its just personal preference and i love them :) Plus the clear lenses should be going tomorrow so i can put them back on lol.

Havent really done much to it today, just refitted the c-pillar bar so that the rear belts are now 100% safe, and put the extra bolts on the rear brace to make sure its extra sturdy. Also found out the MOT Advisorys as the previous owner decided to rip them off the certificate before selling it me. Advisorys were that there is a tiny blow from the front pipe but its nothing to worry about really is the smallest of blows. And also that the rear brakes are imbalanced. Going to investigate that one further tomorrow as i want it 100% perfect.

Also why it was on the ramp i found that the Nearside Shock Absorber has decided to start leaking :( So it looks like the coilovers are needed sooner than i had planned.

Also Sorted out a nice HKS SSQV BOV for it of Ollie Ryan on here so hopefully that'll be soon and i can start make strange noises at people :)

Cheers guys! Im a bit curious about how this BOV is going to sound to be honest with it being completey standard engine wise. If it sounds like the normal chavvy Imprezas round here i will just sell it and run without one.

Had another look at the exhaust today and found out it was worse than i first thought, was only being held on with 2 studs and was leaking quite a lot! Managed to put a new thread in and get it re gasketed and now its not blowing one tiny bit. Didnt get chance to look at the breaks but ive found out it hasnt done many miles at all between MOTs so thats probably why there imbalanced.

Really want to get stuck into this and start modding it properly but got to get some new tyres for these wheels first as there dead eventhough i dont want to waste money on them. When they'll be coming off in a few months hopefully.

ey that glanza in your sigi is it normal starlet red or something else?? (your inbox was full)

Awesome news Liam bro and about time you switched to V power!

Can't wait to see your personal touches on this EP.

Joz