• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

team panda FTW! haha

Haha yeah mate, always wanted a team panda sticker on the N/a but couldnt because it would have looked stupid. So thought it would be rude not to get one.

Can't wait to see this and how clean you get This one mate. :p

Cheers mate, Should be looking a lot cleaner on the 23rd :D Plan was to not be that bothered about the paintwork on this one and make it a track slag but i dont think thats going to happen lol.

hott!

Phil.

Cheers Phil.

This will end up cleaner than your other one!!! well done so far.

Doubt it will ever be that clean mate, ill give it a bloody good go though lol. Cheers.

Looking mint already mate B)

Cheers Lew.

Liam i must appologise! I Couldnt help myself so I opened up your brace today to see how the scrathches came out! Lol looks mint!

No worries mate, i wanted you to open them anyway. Looks loads better than it did. We still on for Saturday?

Looks super clean mate! They don't stay like it for long though :D haha

Tell me about it mate :D Although its managed to stay clean for a good week now :D

not bin on for a bit fella, and just looked your motor up to see how u getting on. and yep another fine glanza, top work liam.

Cheers dude!

Get your ass on the Manc run Sunday :D

No mate, tooo far! Especially with it hitting fuel cut. Think im in Mancester on Sunday but at a club JDM meet in a mates Civic.

Got told my car was amazing today by a guy trying to sell my dad double glazing haha. Made me smile :p

Right few more little updates! Got my Whiteline RARB and my Sustec front underbrace back from Mr Bower on Sunday after he legandarily got them powercoated for me. Powercoater has done a immense job im really happy with them. Got no pics yet but i will as soon as i unwrap them properly.

Got cracking on with all the droplinks brackets and bolts that fit onto the RARB. Couldnt have the ARB looking cool and the brackets looking poo so gave them a few layers of matt black paint a few layers of lacuer earlier.

Photo0709.jpg

Came out well in my opinion, just got to see how they've dried out in the morning.

Also popped round to Keirzs house earlier to get the badboy fitted

Photo0712.jpg

Big big thanks to Keirz for supplying it and fitting it for me. Was a pain in the arse to fit but managed to set-it up perfectly first time :p And the management light hasnt came on yet so hopefully ive sorted that problem and i can drive it properly again.

Car is getting a whole day of Detailing tomorrow by CCX Detailing! Cant wait to see the results after that!

Cheers lads! Well it looks amazing after the detailing. Really really happy with the Results. Big big thanks to Jay from CCX Detailing for his hard work on the car. He arrived at half 9 this morning and left at around half 5! Absolute legend of a guy.

Pestering him for pics now so hopefully have some to update in a bit :)

HKS Actuator appears to have solved the issue, went on a drive to Matlock Bath tonight with the girlfriend and it didnt come on at all. :D

Few more pics from todays work.

Started off with this little lot after a lot of preping and spraying!

Photo0714.jpg

Built the RARB back up, looks awesome. Really happy with the way it turned out.

Photo0716.jpg

Unwrapped the front Underbrace

Photo0717.jpg

Fitted the front underbrace, after a bit of messing about removing the exhaust to fit it :)

Photo0718.jpg

Photo0719.jpg

RARB Should be going on tomorrow as were getting the drill back into work so should be a doddle :)

Still no pictures of the detailing work yet as Jay has been busy doing another detail today so pics will be up when he gets a break.

Also a bit of bad news rear shock absorber is offciaily dead. A lot worse then i thought it was. :p