• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All looks AWESOME! its soo clean Liam. nice :lol:

Cheers Ryan!

Bought my sister that exact gearknob for her birthday looks awsome :)

Yeah they are quality, feels so much better to drive with than the carbon one. Just gonna struggle keeping this one clean with my oily hands from work lol. Been putting a plastic bag on it today lol/

Looks awesome Liam, nice addition plus looks tons better dropped.

Thanks Luke

Only just seen your update with the coilovers fitted! Looks awsome mate! Nice set of wheels and this will be perfect :D

Cheers Jay fella, to be honest im loving these wheels at the minute. But if i find the right set sometime soon they'll be off.

MINT!

Phil.

Cheers Mr Badger!

Spent another weeks wages on the Glanza today! Whoops

Photo0774.jpg

Photo0775.jpg

Photo0776.jpg

Photo0777.jpg

Photo0778.jpg

Unsure wheather i like it at the minute, sounds amazing and has made a huge difference for the performace, just not tooo sure if i like the way it sits in the bumper recess! Think it needs a bigger box to look cool.

What you reckon?

Yeah is slightly bent mate, hence why i got it so cheap should be able to bend it back out without a problem though. Yeah think im going to get it adjusted up slighty as its sitting a bit low at the minute. Does sound great though :p

ohh my i have always wanted one of them exhaust systems thinking of swapping my power getter for one.....

how much was this mate and where from?

get a vid fired up pleasssseeeeee lol

V is looking fresh as :p

i think it looks pretty awesome tbf dude ;)

deffo needs some new wheels though lol

and good job on the lowering, how much did they set you back?

Cheers Ryan, theres certain angles it looks great from and then some angles it looks a bit gay :D Wheels will be coming soon hopefully just got to find some that i like. Coilovers cost me £600 matey.

think it looks great mate! bet it sounds hellish on full chat!! B)

Cheers Daz, sounds crazy on boost. Like really angry.

ohh my i have always wanted one of them exhaust systems thinking of swapping my power getter for one.....

how much was this mate and where from?

get a vid fired up pleasssseeeeee lol

V is looking fresh as :p

Cheers mate, To be honest i might end up selling this or swapping it. Just heard that this is excellent for performance gains so i might put up with it for that reason lol. Payed a silly cheap price for it mate. Cant tell anyone how much i paid for it though. Got it from Monster Motorsport. And they might be having another delivery of them soon IF anyones interested that is. Will try to get a vid up soon guys.

Looks mint mate, bet is sounds awesome now!

Get it angled :D

Does sound great mate! Yeah i want it at more of a angle but i dont think its possible to be honest.

Get it adjusted or looks like it just needs a lip on the bumper?

Either way..VIDEOS! :D

Yeah i know does sit slighty low, this is fitted to perfection though so i think thats just the way they are to be honest. Might look into getting it angled.

very cool man!

Phil.

Cheers Phil

haven't been a fan of these because of the looks but its the performace that matters! :p

I know what you mean about the looks dude, they aint the prettyist but my god they are a good system and they sound insane. And its made a huge difference in performance!!

Also, binned the Air Con today, decided it was time to bin it. Dont use it and i dont think i ever will so... Plus i want to relocate the HKS to the front so it had to go.

Everything went so well with that too, all came out nice and easy, which was cool ;)

Should hopefully have the filter front mounted in the next couple of weeks, just got to find a suitable silicone hose to fit the filter end because its HUGE!