• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope done nothing with it, apart from just enjoy it. Waiting until i have some spare money to buy some more goodies.

Hopefully the Rear ARB and Sustec Underbrace are going to be powercoated on Thursday, But not sure what colour to get them done?

Nope done nothing with it, apart from just enjoy it. Waiting until i have some spare money to buy some more goodies.

Hopefully the Rear ARB and Sustec Underbrace are going to be powercoated on Thursday, But not sure what colour to get them done?

Something Subtle not too loud ;) and it will come together mate.

John

Was thinking of just getting them done in Black to be honest, easiest option because it wont look crap then. If i go for a strange colour then it's just going to look chavvy.

Defo the way to go Liam ;) understated is the new way forward :D

White would be a nightmare to keep clean. Been thinking either Gunmetal so they stand out but are understated or Black so they aint noticeable but they look great when looking under the car.

Just bought a HKS Super Power Flow Reloaded induction kit, and a White HKS DB Boost Gauge so looking forward to them arriving. Going to need to buy some bits to fit them both though i reckon. Going to need a adapter and some silicone hose to fit the Induction kit and probably some wiring and gauge pod to mount the Boost Gauge.

Anyone know where to get a decent 60mm gauge pod from?

Recieved some more goodies today! :)

Photo0663.jpg

HKS Super Power Flow induction kit.

Photo0669.jpg

Not too sure how this is going to fit to be honest as it looks like its never going to fit :)

HKS DB Boost Gauge.

Photo0666.jpg

Needle sits slightly off though :( Been told if it does that than its shagged? Is this true or is there anyway of calibrating them?

Liam

Liam did you not know about the needle being slightly off when you bought it? I remember the seller saying in his listing.

I think it will work fine, just will read 0.1 Bar higher than what your actually getting.

Dont have a clue about the gauge, but with the airfilter surely theres a few rubber spacers to shim it down? and can you also just use the front bit of the EFI pipe and have the filter sat there rather than at the top of the bay?

Theres absoluty nothing included with it mate, just the filter. Thought there would be some sort of fitting kit included but theres nothing :)

Liam did you not know about the needle being slightly off when you bought it? I remember the seller saying in his listing.

I think it will work fine, just will read 0.1 Bar higher than what your actually getting.

Yeah he mentioned it in the thread but i didnt know it was off as much as it is. Thought there was going to be some way of calibrating it to move the needle back to zero. But you cant get into the gauge.

Yeah i think it'll work ok will just read slightly high but ill just have to remember to read the boost at .1 higher than it actually is.

Liam im sure Keirz can bring home a mityvac from his work to check the gauge etc. Im sure that induction can be made to go on too!! :-)

Yeah im going to get Keirz to take a look at it for me before i fit it. Because if its fooked than i wont waste my time fitting it. Also yeah induction kit is going to take some effort though i think as i thought it was coming with some sort of fitting kit but theres literally nothing. It must not be Starlet percific like i thought it was.

Mr Bower picked up the Whiteline RARB and Sustec Underbrace today. He taking them to the powercoaters for me when he gets a few of his bits done orange! Decided to get them both done black as it'll just look all neat and tidy like that. Was going to go for Lime green but probs would of looked gay so decided against it. Also going to get Keirz to take all the brackets and bolts off the RARB to work so he can get them in there cleaner in work and get them back to being like brand new :)

Also Gauge holder arrived today, but its at the post office :p so im going to have to collect that. So hopefully the Boost Gauge will be going in this weekend.