• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, and there meant to be better than the Paradas :) beter in the wet too. I was going to buy a set for the N/a but Paradas were on offer at the time. Think im defiantly going to get a set and give them a try. If there rubbish ill just go back to Paradas

Just went to order the Neovas and everywheres out of stock :( everythough they had like 100 last week :(

Looks like im going to have to wait even longer to get the wheels on then. Boooo.

Cheers Matt! Right managed to find some Neovas and there at a price im willing to pay just waiting on them confirming that they defiantly are the correct tyres and then ill be paying for them.

Nothing much happening to be honest, painted the calipers yesterday ready for when the wheels go on. And removed the armrest and sold it as i couldnt be doing with it anymore.

Cheers Phil, i sure hope they do look good!

Just ordered the Neovas and there meant to take 2/3working days so they should be here by the weekend. Which means that the wheels should be going on on Saturday :)

Should be looking Fresh matey!!!

Good choice on the rubbers aswell mate, im deffo going for the AO48's next as my mates CTR was stuck to the track on friday and thats what he runs, get really really sticky when warmed up!!!! :rolleyes:

I had Neovas on my first Glanza when it came in off the boat and they were immense!

By far the best tyre I have ever had, took them all way down to the canvas and they were still better than the parada's I replaced them with. Didnt even realise they were available in UK. You defo wont be disappointed with them!

I had Neovas on my first Glanza when it came in off the boat and they were immense!

By far the best tyre I have ever had, took them all way down to the canvas and they were still better than the parada's I replaced them with. Didnt even realise they were available in UK. You defo wont be disappointed with them!

Yeah they are on a lot of import stuff due to being really cheap over in Japan. Ive heard no bad reviews on them. Yeah AD08s are avalible in the Uk only just came out though. you probably had AD06/7s on your first V and the AD08s are like months old if that.

where you get these neovas from liam? im due some new tyres soon and might try them out for size!

Managed to find them from Rare Rims, but they didnt have many and the likes of Camskill and Demon Tweeks who are big tyre agents havent got any stock and no dates for when there getting stock :) i tried like everywhere haha. They arent cheap though dude, like double the price of T1Rs or Paradas.

Wheels arent on because of them epic failuring with my tyre order :( Fucking off the Neovas now, going to get Eagle F1s instead and spend the rest of my money on a new phone.

Too much of a effort if i ever get a puncture and need to replace a Neova as they are like rocking horse poop.

Wheels should be on on Saturday.

Ordered some new D1 Spec wheel nuts too :)

Ive finally worked out why I thought Neova's were never in the UK, the version I had were totally different and looked like this:

p1010834.jpg

They are infact S1 Yokohama Advan Neova LTS, which were made and supplied only for the S1 Lotus Elise. They are still available via Lotus using the following part numbers:

Lotus part numbers

RHF LOTAC05260

LHF LOTAC05261

RHR LOTAC05262

LHR LOTAC05263

No idea how much they cost but may be worth a shot if you REALLY wanted the neova's.