• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zisco CT9 Externally gated manifold turned up today :D Got no pictures as it needs a bit of work so its at work until we find the time to get it sorted.

Gotta order some sort of external wastegate now!

Few quick pictures of the new goodies!

Zisco Ram Manifold, with external wastegate and screamer :harhar:

IMG_0031.jpg

And External Wastegate

IMG_0034.jpg

Just got to order a boost controller now and get the manifold painted and were good to go :D

Cheers bro! Yeah cant wait to hear what it sounds like :harhar: Car looked good tonight seen you parked in petrol station! Went past in my mate Corsa Turbo lol

am always at that petrol station lol...corsa turbo...death traps them cars are lol...i kno your going to be at MFN so i see you there....i would of asked but i dont think you have missed any shows there lol and your ALWAYS there lol

Okay so no one cares about my updates obviously!! Cool story Liam :p

Updated the rubbish front speakers to some quality JVC ones after blowing one up. i know its not a lot but its something worth mentioning.

Finished off the Turbo today, practically got a brand spanking CT9 to go on, with the wastegate welded shut! Finished off the manifold and gave it a few coats of Black VHT paint, hope it stays that way for a bit! Waiting on my mate getting me some gaskets from Toyota. And just payed for a Blitz S-EBC :D So we are pretty much good to go on the externally goodness :D Just waiting on me not needing the car everyday and for when i have no shows at the weekend.

Tomorrow its getting prep'd for JAE. Coilovers are being adjusted as it sits a little too high for my liking. And its booked in with CCX Detailing at 12pm for a full detail and Seal :p

Finished off the Turbo today, practically got a brand spanking CT9 to go on, with the wastegate welded shut! Finished off the manifold and gave it a few coats of Black VHT paint, hope it stays that way for a bit! Waiting on my mate getting me some gaskets from Toyota. And just payed for a Blitz S-EBC :D So we are pretty much good to go on the externally goodness :D Just waiting on me not needing the car everyday and for when i have no shows at the weekend.

Tomorrow its getting prep'd for JAE. Coilovers are being adjusted as it sits a little too high for my liking. And its booked in with CCX Detailing at 12pm for a full detail and Seal :p

And the winrar of the JAE Show & Shine competition goes to...

Finished off the Turbo today, practically got a brand spanking CT9 to go on, with the wastegate welded shut! Finished off the manifold and gave it a few coats of Black VHT paint, hope it stays that way for a bit! Waiting on my mate getting me some gaskets from Toyota. And just payed for a Blitz S-EBC :D So we are pretty much good to go on the externally goodness :p Just waiting on me not needing the car everyday and for when i have no shows at the weekend.

Tomorrow its getting prep'd for JAE. Coilovers are being adjusted as it sits a little too high for my liking. And its booked in with CCX Detailing at 12pm for a full detail and Seal :D

Quality Liam an thats cheating if it's not your work!!! :D

lol its still gonna look terrible! You cant Polish a turd as the good old saying goes :D Just tryna make it that little bit presentable :p Plus i did sort of pre detail last week. But Meh not in any sort of mood for polishing cars lol.

Coilovers have been dropped a good few inches this morning, so its looking a load better.

Ill get some pictures of everything later :D

Cheers Luke and Matt,

Anyways recieved the last piece to the puzzle today,

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

Blitz Dual SBC Electronic Boost controller, found this practiacally new unit going for a stupid price so thought i would snap it up even if i dont end up using it.

Also while i have PhotoBucket opened i thought i would upload these too,

Manifold in its new colour :lol:

IMG_0067.jpg

And a few pictures of the fresh CT9 too go on, this is Keirzs old CT9 of his V we've just modified it at work to stop the wastegate opening.

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

I know theres a lot of weld on there but we dont want it opening :wub:

• 2 weeks later...