brakes

seriosuly regret not doing them now

go straight for 4pots from keri

Yeah mate thinking of getting WMS' anyway or maybe a set of Wilwoods but i dont wanna buy 2nd hand!

ECU then brakes then clutch an glad your back enjoying it mate

John

Loving it at the minute John! Properly fun to drive! Thinking brakes first to be honest.

what brakes you thinking of getting buddy?

Thinking of a full WMS kit dude!

Brakes, safety first. Then clutch, an ECU and the associated power upgrade may make the old one slip. ECU last :)

Yeah thinking this too mate, think im gonna contact WMS tonight about a price on a full kit.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the price i was quotedwas £622 delivered to my door, thats only about another £70 the willwoods seem to go for then you have the hassle of removing abs with willwoods as they fuck with abs where as keris kit works with abs

Think WMS are what i want for defiante will always be regretting not getting them if i dont get them.

And yeah its running very well. not touched it for a while just been driving it and washing it haha.

Need to buy something soon, might book it in for the HIDS on Saturday :thumbsup:

I do mate but for the price they go for i would rather buy brand spankers. Dont really like buying second hand parts!

Jap CUlture is that, Japanease folk hate 2nd hand stuff, hence why shizzle is dirt cheap over there! we might have to have a little meet up before the snow comes when i get mine back babe!

the price i was quotedwas £622 delivered to my door, thats only about another £70 the willwoods seem to go for then you have the hassle of removing abs with willwoods as they fuck with abs where as keris kit works with abs

ive got wilwoods and they work with my abs

ive got wilwoods and they work with my abs

as do mine :)

Socks - Yeah mate im trying to organise another meet for the end of this month, but there dosent seem much interest!

Been offered a awesome Toms seat just unsure if i like it or not.

sweet dude, lemne no! anytime after this week ;)

sparkys?

• 4 weeks later...

Right i apoligise for lack of updates but nothing as happened at all, just been enjoying it and looking after it. Still running perfect. Think i may have a slight boost leak or i might just be getting used to the power :)

Oh yeah i bought this too! :) :)

IMG-20111126-00171.jpg

IMG-20111113-00153.jpg

Being posted from Wales tomorrow i cannot bloody wait for it either. It was my dream seat never thought i was gonna find one :) orginally wanted a Bride but the amount of fakes about nowadays it aint worth the risk of trying to buy a genuine one.

Just gotta sort a rail out now, which Nick @ TD should be sorting out for me!!

Will look awesome

Cheers Lew.

seats look awesome dude :p

Cheers Ryan

they recaro pole positions? i want them!

Nah, its a Recaro SPG dude. Lightest seat they do!

Hope your having both and not just one ! :p

Nope just having the drivers one for now matey, they are uber rare so to find a pair is a task. Guy is only selling one for now if he was selling both i probs woulda been in there.

Stunning mate as always :)

John

Cheers John!