John

Cheers John!

Nice additions!

Cheers Iddy!

Very nice mate, seats looks great and colour of rocker cover is lush

Thanks Mark

Nice Recaro dude!

Thanks Jamie

Thinking of buying a clutch with my bonus money this month dont think this one can take much more :lol:

Cant help but look at other cars though :0

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really much to update but recieved the new catch tank for the rocker cover had a quick look at fitting it all but it looks a bit of a nightmare because of all the pipes for the Blitz EBC so im gonna have to have a shuffle around before doing it. Had a busy day yesterday and really cannot be arsed today so ill do that when i have some spare time.

Have bought a weathershield for under the bonnet as the car developed a missfire due to the rain getting in under the bonnet. So fitted that today. Added some more randomness stickers to the back of the Recaro too.

Also best bit is i had a play with a slighty tuned WRX Impreza last night and he couldnt shift me off his tail :D not bad for standard boost haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Right its a year tomorrow that ive had this car :) Loved the year of ownership to be honest. Can see me having it for a while yet :)

So to celebrate some pictures

This

Photo0601.jpg

Turned into this

DSCF4386.jpg

And this

Photo0612.jpg

Turned into this

DSCF4388.jpg

Racespec cover will be on tomorrow hopefully and will hopefully be getting some new bits soon when i decide where to go next haha.

All im sayin is...love it!! Lol

Cheers Matt.

ace so clean :thumbsup:

Thanks Dean

Love this Liam. It needs yellow fogs! :D

Thanks Dan, have considered yellow fogs dont think they'll go with the look though.

of de winz.

Phil.

lol, thanks Phil

Simple mods, but big changes.. Love it Liam ^_^

Thanks Luke, yeah its came quite a long way in little time.

its unbelievably clean!! if i polished mine up and took out all the supermarket dings i doubt id still even come close!

fogs004paint.jpg

Yellow fogs FTW!!

Thanks mate, its not that clean up close trust me, especially at the minute its brown due to this weather :lol:

Right so yeah, went to fit the cover yesterday, got it on along with the catch tank set-up got everything done. Started it up and ran it up to temperture. Everything seemed fine until i did the last checks and then noticed the whole on number 1 plug was full of oil. :( Never been so scared. Turns out the spark plug chamber seals are missing. Managed to drain the oil out and put everything back to how it was and took it for a run. Ands its back to being perfect.

So gonna order so new plug chamber seals and try again. I can be such a massive penis at times especially when my minds on other stuff :lol: Coulda been a lot worse!

Also got stuck in the snow last night so its staying on the drive until its clears.

Oh yeah and whats everyone think to a Big brake kit? :p

You priced up the seals matey?? LOL is all i will say :(

i replaced mine with some very similar seals from a local bearing shop when i powdercoated my rocker :D

Brakes sound sweet bro, but so does a TD12 on your car :p hahaha

A wms set is definatly on my list when the time comes. :thumbsup:

Yeah ive heard nothing but good things dude!

Car looks great Liam, coming along nicely, seats looks smart in there

Thanks Mark, appriciated mate :)

You priced up the seals matey?? LOL is all i will say :(

i replaced mine with some very similar seals from a local bearing shop when i powdercoated my rocker :D

Brakes sound sweet bro, but so does a TD12 on your car :p hahaha

Yeah just bought them mate, £49 from Toyota :/ not impressed at all.

Yeah think im having the brakes buddy, but TD12 sounds gay hows about a CT12 Custom Liam Doyle Spec Hybrid? Yeah that sounds better and the plans are already in process :)

Finally got the Racespec cover on today, been waiting on the bits from Toyota so i could replace all the spark plug chamber seals to stop it leaking onto the plug. So it now looks like this

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

Pictures dont do it justice, its actually Midnight Purple just looks black in the pictures. Did buy some braided hose that looked great but didnt fit onto the catch tank so running the green silicone again until i address that. Hopefully gonna get a custom catch can with -AN6 ends on it so it looks all professional :)

Also a quick picture of the back of my seat seems though its on my phone so thought i would upload it.

IMG_0161.jpg

I love random stickers so this had to be done, most people will hate it but i dont care :p

Decided i want big brakes so im in the process of sorting them out :)

Rocker looks sick! Also liking the seat stickers (bar the Banzai one but only because it has a clear square around it, I'm a picky guy lol!)

Good decision on the brakes, you won't regret it OEM ones are shocking!