the carbon bonnet reallywasnt working for me when you first fitted it but now looks mint!

whats the plans for the body work? standard or going to kit her out?

Yeah same for me mate, i hated the bonnet to start off with but now i wouldnt change it for the world. Plan is to keep it pretty much as it is on the outside, not really a massive fan of the bodykits.

:D

You are too harsh on this car man lmao! It's come a long way already, liking it :)

Meh, it deserves it for being a prick at times!! lol.

Bet it sounds AWESOME with the buddy as well :D

Looks mint mate :D

Sounds insane matey, ill have to get a video done.

love it Liam! An OEM lip kit would complete it for me. :( I want a white glanza so badly.

Yeah think a OEM Lip kit will be the only way ill go with the bodywork mate.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah plan was orginally to get it all including the pipework powdercoated but as i said it was all a bit of a rush job as things didnt go to plan.

Really like it silver, no doubt it'll go black when its looking a but tired though!

Thanks mate.

Car had a service yesterday using a Magnetic HKS Oil Filter, and some ENEOS oil. Running sweet.

Also managed to get the boost controller fitted finally, but its not working properly and the car is overboosting and hitting fuel cut again :thumbsup:

Thanks mate.

Car had a service yesterday using a Magnetic HKS Oil Filter, and some ENEOS oil. Running sweet.

Also managed to get the boost controller fitted finally, but its not working properly and the car is overboosting and hitting fuel cut again :thumbsup:

Wound mine down to like 0.5 bar just to avoid it lol. Still interesting to drive though lol. You still on standard actuator?

D

meet next weekend? check ya controller over. could always switch off to run spring pressure till its sorted?

Yes if i dont get it sorted before mate, im definatly up for it as i cant use boost at all. Will turn it off tomorrow and see if itll boost to where it needs too.

Wound mine down to like 0.5 bar just to avoid it lol. Still interesting to drive though lol. You still on standard actuator?

D

Dont have a actuator matey, its externally gated.

what controller are you running?

Blitz SBC matey.

Yeah did that mate, and it was still creeping. Think i had some pipes mixed up swapped them around today and it was working better. Having a load more issues with it though so think im going to remove it and just run the manual controller again. :/

Big thankyou to Craig (String) for yesterday. Think the Blitz EBC is now working correctly. Just got to find out what boost i can run keep upping it slowly :p and theres a slight hesitaion under hard boost but think that to do with the settings on the controller.

Time to start tidying the car back up now!

• 2 weeks later...

A small progress update is an update nonetheless bro :)

Glad its running better for you now, I'd still let someone who knows their ebcs to set the gain etc better for you to get the best out of it.

Keep on rolling dude.

Joz