wheels look good bud

Cheers Lew!

looks awesome pal =) love them wheels!!

Cheers Matt!

Looking fresh Liam

john

Thanks John.

Looks awesome mate!!

Just get it slammed so it looks even more aggressive and it will be full of WIN :D

Cheers Lew, yeah planning on going lower on the front end, rear is pretty much all the way down and i have to use it everyday and have a few problems when having passengers so cant go much lower. Lower and adjust the stifness a bit and then go back on the Hunter machine and check everything over again. Thinking about maybe 5mm Spacers on the rear too?

love the super clean look of this V, nice one dude!!

Cheers dude.

Think im ordering my Zisco mani tonight :)

Cheers Lew, yeah considering spacers dunno which ones to go for though and what mm to go for. Dont want no arch problems you see.

Yeah Mikes Impreza is a weapon! In stunning condition too aswell :D

Ended up with 195/45/15V Goodyear Eagle F1s dude, as the Yokohamas were proving to be a nightmare to get hold off. These havent once wheelspan though so im very impressed so far.

Spoke to Keith at Zisco tonight, once he sends over his Paypal details ill be paying for my Manifold :D

Awesome news mate

Yeah i know!!

buy thru his site liam!

ziscoperformance.co.uk

wat u gone for?

Meh, sorted it now mate, gone for a CT9 Externally gated mild steel Ram style Mani :p

Thought they were F1's but couldnt tell as I was looking on my phone :p

As for spacers I would say 15mm max

Yeah F1s mate, they grip so well too. And might get a set of 15mm spacers ordered then, think the fronts will rub though.

aye! at least when i do it, i do it properly :p

and dont put it on before track sessions :p haha

yeah somethings missing liam :/ but i can think what...

when i know, ill let you know haha

Yeah i know what you mean mate, think its the lips that are missing to be honest, or maybe a FMIC. Meh its a project so im sure it'll take shape sometime soon.

perfection mate i fucking love it!!

Cheers dude!

Meh, we'll see!

Just changed the numberplates over today for ones that havent got GB on them. Wanted to sort the stance out a bit more today too but really not in the mood to do anything lol.

alright bud,

You still after my carbon spoiler and bride rail?

Ill leave the spoiler mate as theres so much more important stuff i need to buy like external wastegate, FMIC, gotta get the bumper sorted etccc. Will be interested in the rail though as its something im gonna need for the future, how much would you want for it? And is it drivers side?