• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FMIC is now properley fitted to the crash bar rather than being cable tied on lol. And i think me and Keirz are gonna cut the bumper tomorrow :) Which im really not looking forward to doing :)

Then it just needs the EBC fitting and upping the boost to 0.8 and it'll be done for now.

Really loving it at the minute, just wish it didnt have the cracked manifold as it sounds terrible ;) But Zisco is sorting that for me its just a case of keiran finding the time to whip it back off and weld the crack up.

Was thinking about going MFN on Sunday mate but it sounds terrible with the cracked mani :(

Bumper is back on kinda, lol hasnt been that badly butchered just been forced on it dosent sit that well. Oh well it'll get sorted when i get some spare cash :thumbsup:

Ill get some pictures up when i can be bothered :(

Car is AMAZING!!

Manifold is fixed, and Zisco has sorted it the best he can so im cool with his services, still dosent explain why it didnt fit but oh well its on now and working great!

Was hoping to get the Blitz EBC wired up today but thats looking like its going to be tomorrow, and when my bonus comes at work ill be getting the bumper sorted if i can find a good trustworthy bodyshop.

Will get pics ASAP.

So managed to get a few quick crap quality I Phone pictures at MFN last night. Just to give a idea what it now looks like.

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

Bumper is a Work in progress gonna hopefully get it booked it somewhere to get it tidied up.

Also a quick picture of what the bay looks like now. Its embarrasing but worth a pic lol.

IMG_0115.jpg

So just to re-cap its had,

Zisco Ram style externally gated CT9 manifold,

Freshly rebuilt CT9 Turbo,

Z-Sports 38mm Externally wastegate,

J Performance FMIC

Slimline fan.

Running about 0.7 on a cheap Forge manual boost controller at the minute, until i can get the Blitz SBC fitted. But it certanly pulls well in every gear and sounds insane :thumbsup:

Iddy, maybe mate have been looking for one but more important things to finish off first lol!

Craig, drop me a text with your plans matey, got a busy weekend but should be able to squeeze some time to get the EBC sorted.

Went out for a bit of me time last night armed with the camera and tripod. These are what i came up with.

DSCF4397.jpg

DSCF4383.jpg

DSCF4384.jpg

DSCF4385.jpg

DSCF4386.jpg

DSCF4388.jpg

DSCF4393.jpg

DSCF4394.jpg

DSCF4395.jpg

DSCF4396.jpg

DSCF4397-1.jpg

DSCF4398.jpg

Best i could come up with, with my skills :(

Loving this car right now :)

Considered selling up today! :( Im really not loving this at the minute and ive only had it a week.

Car is a Prick!!

You cant Polish a turd

FUCK YOU CAR YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER PIECE OF SHIT!!!

:D

You are too harsh on this car man lmao! It's come a long way already, liking it :)