Yeah Brides are tight mate, this Recaro is a lot tighter than my old Brides though!

Not really a update but still no update for the Recaro its just sat in my bedroom for Forza sessions until after Christmas when ill buy the rail off Dan507.

Took the car on a long journey to Stratford upon Avon on saturday for my works Christmas party, with four people in and some luggage the car performed faultlessly there and back ;)

Also had its MOT yesterday, which it passed, just needed a headlight bulb sorting and a reseal on the front pipe as that was missing a bolt. Not bad for a N reg car ay?

Totally loving this car again!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Brides are tight mate, this Recaro is a lot tighter than my old Brides though!

Not really a update but still no update for the Recaro its just sat in my bedroom for Forza sessions until after Christmas when ill buy the rail off Dan507.

Took the car on a long journey to Stratford upon Avon on saturday for my works Christmas party, with four people in and some luggage the car performed faultlessly there and back ;)

Also had its MOT yesterday, which it passed, just needed a headlight bulb sorting and a reseal on the front pipe as that was missing a bolt. Not bad for a N reg car ay?

Totally loving this car again!

Sweet mate glad you like it again

John

• 3 weeks later...

Thought i updated this with pics of the Recaro fitted, they must have been deleted with the issues the site was having.

Ill repost them up later and include some pictures of my latest purchase :) When Photobucket has stopped being a giant gay that is.

Yeah mate its very comfy and gives you so much more confidence when driving. Ive had both mate and i prefer the fixed for sure.

And yeah im on the lookout for a Takata nothing else is going in this one :p

Yeah i know what you mean matey, SPG is one of the nicest seats avalible, hence why i wanted one! Ill let you have a seat in it at the next meet or show dude.

Also let me know about the Takata as i will be interested in it depending on money.

Right, heres the pictures of the Recaro SPG fitted for those that havent seen it already.

First up was the Bride rail with custom s14 side mounts.

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

And the final product

IMG_0095.jpg

Its awesome, gives you so much more confidence when driving and is very very comfortable even on long drives :) Win!

Also my latest purchase

IMG_0101-1.jpg

IMG_0102-1.jpg

TO82 spec race spec rocker cover. Just ordered a new catch tank and some new bolts and washers to fit it with at the weekend :)