• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent been in here in a while, cars looking awesome dude loveing the colour of that rocker cover :)

Thanks Micky, And yeah it wasnt the first choice of colour but im glad i chose it now.

Lookin good mate love the colour of the rocker

Thanks buddy

Loving the rocker mate! :)

And the seat ^_^

Cheers Luke,

Engine bay looks great mate, seat is different but as you say, you like it so who cares, nice work

Cheers Mark, im just a whore for random stickers and i dont want to polute the outside of the car with them so thats where there going!

Loving the midnight purple bro, such a nice colour!!!

Also, you go make yourself a turbo...i hope it dies :p Hahaha

Best of luck bro :D

Thanks Zac, also i will make myself a turbo and if it blows ill just make another :lol: Nah in all fairness bro i would love to buy the turbo off you but it just dosent make sense when i can make one for a lot cheaper bro! Hope you dont mind.

Rocker looks sick! Also liking the seat stickers (bar the Banzai one but only because it has a clear square around it, I'm a picky guy lol!)

Good decision on the brakes, you won't regret it OEM ones are shocking!

Cheers mate, and yeah the Banzai one is a proper shit quality sticker but gotta represent for Banzai mag :) and yeah im waiting on a reply about the brakes today 90% sure there mine.

looks good mate!

Cheers mate

whats the seat like on long journeys?

Ive been to Birmingham in it matey which is about and hours journey from here, and it was fine.

Yeah mani really does need sorting, was gonna paint it black again but its not gonna last long. Need to do something. Dont fancy taking it off to wrap it though.

Also quite a big update, just ordered a WMS Big brake kit :) :)

Awesome gonna use 5.1 AP Racing fluid i think, friend can get it me and a awesome price so it has to be done! Hoping to recieve the PDFs for the brakes tomorrow so i can whip a wheel off on Saturday and check there gonna fit.

Also car has developed a oil leak again :( so hoping to get that sorted at the weekend.

But loving driving this again, its running so well :)

Recived the PDFs took a wheel off today and its good news im 90% certain they fit under the wheels might just need a 5mm spacer.

Also while the car was on the ramp, had a look around it and found my HKS air filter had blew off :( grrr stupid thing. So added a new jubilee clip and put that back on lol.

Right, just payed the rest of the money for the WMS Brake kit, hoping they'll come for the weekend so i can get them fitted on Saturday.

Also seems though the weather was so awesome yesterday, me and a mate had a proper cleaning session first time this cars had a polish in a while and it is looking awesome!

Took a few pics.

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

What you reckon?

quality mate :)

Cheers bro!

Sexy....like its owner............. :wub:

:p LOL! Nice one bro!

look forward to seein this, its been a while.. :) Agree with Zac too :)

You'll see it at the Notts meet if your still coming mate?

She looks stunning as always Liam ^_^

Thanks Luke!

Come along way Liam an fresh as always ;)

John

Yeah ive not done too bad in just over a year mate :) Thanks.