• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate starting to like the clutch, puts the power down so smoothly.

And yeah not that bothered about the underbrace, cannot really notice that much of a difference without it. I will be replacing it though just because i hate loosing mods. Got my eye on a your one at the minute.

You'll get used to the clutch then love it, it's great on the strip too as you don't need to worry about it at all.

If you don't already start practicing heel and toeing the downshifts to smooth them out (well start with just blipping the throttle and rev matching then get the heel involved). ;)

Also you could get the brace welded then straightened on the car/ a jig, if you have a fabricator nearby.

Im getting better with the clutch, still a bit lame on pull off but thats because i was used to the old one biting so high. Yeah started blipping it all the time on downshifts :)

Brace is already in a scrapyard somewhere lol. Was actually cracked on where the bolts bolt through it so decided it isnt worth the risk :)

Not much of a update but gave the car a oil and filter today using Pro R race oil and a Blitz filter. Removed the magnetic sump bung aswell because its a massive piece of shit lol.

Think it was a brick dude, took a chunk out of the Spec 2 too :( nevermind could been worse!!

And yeah mate got one from a local motor factors, £6 so cant grumble. Nightworkz magnetic bungs are wank dont use them!

did you strip the threads on the sump plug liam, i did the same last week but luckily found my standard one ;)

Proper monkey metal shitee!!!

Yeah mate, had it for a year and its leaked all the time and then tightened it yesterday and its stripped the threads and it wasnt even that tight. I had to fly to a local motor factors and get a new one.

Weird that, two I've heard of now that have done that, mine has been fine for 2 years!

Yeah there pretty shit, however i ran the same one in the n/a and that was fine. Maybe its just luck.

Cars looking sweet as ever Liam :)

Cheers mate.

The guns?? Pffttttt you seen my arms mate? I have a amazing skill of braking everything i touch, so yeah im blaming that. :lol:

You want to know why no one ever sees anything of chuck norris anymore?.... Because the day you were born his carrer went down hill. Your guns scare the shit out of him. At night he curls up into a ball and rocks back and forth whispering your name with his eyes wide open..... They scare me too. I would not want to be the bolt on the reciving end of a spanner that you're using.... I bet you didn't even use a spanner. Just used your fingers and snapped it didn't you :p. You sexy bastard x

Just payed for my JD Tuning lower arm bar to replace the Sustec which is now in the bin!

And also weighing up front bumper options as i get my bonus from work tomorrow and im wanting the front bumper back to being mint rather than looking like a blind man has touched it. What bumpers do people reckon??

Other than that not touched it, car is a state and in need a good clean, which will hopefully be being done on Saturday. And it has a annoying oil leak again so gonna address that before Japfest.