• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice purchase Liam :)

John

Cheers John

Nice gauges dude :)

Cheers Pal

very very nice

Cheers dude still not as nice as your gauges though :)

Can't beat Greddy gauges dude.. Very nice :)

Cheers dude, heard they are one of the best.

Very nice purchase matey will look lovely in your car :)

Cheers dude,

Awesome Gauges buddy. I really wanted a set of Greddy gauges in white just like these but couldn't find any and give up and bought the depo racing ones.

I'm really loving what your doing with this bud. one of only a few builds im following on here :thumbsup:

Car is looking sweet as dude!

Cheers dude!

Awesome Gauges buddy. I really wanted a set of Greddy gauges in white just like these but couldn't find any and give up and bought the depo racing ones.

I'm really loving what your doing with this bud. one of only a few builds im following on here :thumbsup:

Yeah ive been after a good set of proper JDM gauges for a while and very nearly bought a set of Depos but i wouldnt have been happy with them so glad i waited that little longer :)

Thanks for the kind words buddy, im just doing what i love :) glad others appriciate the hard work gone into it too :)

Just bought some nice new braided hose and new black anodised fittings for the catch can and rocker cover off Dean @ Rw Developments so ill fix the breather pipe and fit the new fittings when i get some spare time.

Also im sorry to say it but can can't see this being for sale Soon.

Can a moderator please modify Liam's last post?

I'm not sure, but I think he mentioned something about it maybe being for sale soon and obviously this is a mistake that shouldn't be taken lightly... So if someone could please attend to this horrific situation and clean up this mess as soon as possible, I believe that we will all be able to calm down and within a few weeks, everything should be juuuust fine and back in order :). No need to panic anyone... We all make typo mistakes sometimes. Silly boy :) xx

Nothing really much to report but recieved my black anodized racespec fittings and braided hose to suit off Dean At Rw Developments and got round to fitting that today as my old silicone stuff had snapped :(

Still not 100% happy with it but it'll do.

430366_10151191672005774_204827914_n.jpg

Just read through your whole thread and I love you car, from the big bits of the carbon bonnett to the smallest things, stickers on seat. The zisco c pillar did you buy it new or second hand? Price?

Don't sell though, you will just miss it, I know people say it but been there and now back and couldn't be happier!