• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to see my friend Matt Howard today, as he agreed to fit my gauges for me. The guys a legend proper happy with his work :) He did say they were the worst/hardest gauges hes ever fitted in his life :lol: So ive had a Blitz top rad hose with intergated water temp sensor as i thought this would look a lot tidier than cutting the hose. Blitz magnetic oil filter, Blitz Race oil, Oil Sandwich plate fitted and all three gauges re-wired and sensored up.

Heres a few pics -

IMG_0760_zpsc261a4c3.jpg

IMG_0761_zps724c423f.jpg

IMG_0764_zps8b9d45e4.jpg

IMG_0765_zpsff10c104.jpg

And finally got these on -

IMG_0766_zpsde300260.jpg

Gauges look smart dude :)

Cheers matt

Nardi ftmfw! Car has come on so fast mate. Seems like only yesterday you were stripping the N/A...

Big respect on the stickers too ;)

Yeah im loving the Nardi just gotta get it in now! Thanks mate, yeah its really evolved in the past year ive really concentrated on making it my own and buying all my dream parts :)

Stickers suit the car perfectly dude :)

Agreed ^^^ looking the tits dude

cheers dude

Nice additions Liam :)

John

Cheers John

Yeah my car has like 6billion random wires behind the dash. Unsure on what a lot of them have been used for by previous owners but theres loads haha.

Cheers dude.

Need to get the boost gauge re looked at as it isnt illuminating, and need to get some replacement bulbs for the oil temp, other than that all good.

Have a list of things to look at and sort soon. Hoping to book friday off work and get some stuff done.

Spent the whole day tinkering with the car yesterday, nothing major but, Cleaned and sealed the wheels ready for winter, switched them around front and back to kill the fronts so i can get the new Neovas. Cleaned and polished coilovers and brakes and removed all inner arches and cleaned inner arches. Fixed a puncture i had. re mounted gauge pods, fixed a ratlle i had under the bonnet. Drained and cleaned the catch tank and fitted a new breather filter. And also painted the hubs as you could see the rust threw the wheels. Aswell as a few other bits :)

Really happy with the car at the minute :)