• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chin up bud. Shit happens. I bumped my starlet when i was taking that rail you bought from me to the post office. I'm sure it will look even better.

Takata looks so good man. Real Jealous, same will the washer kit. Ever really paid any attention to that kind of stuff before but it makes the engine bay look much more neeter - fresh

So, the main question... when is it's first track session?

Chin up bud. Shit happens. I bumped my starlet when i was taking that rail you bought from me to the post office. I'm sure it will look even better.

Takata looks so good man. Real Jealous, same will the washer kit. Ever really paid any attention to that kind of stuff before but it makes the engine bay look much more neeter - fresh

Knowing Liam as I do n how particular he is with his motors and it being his daily I don't think it will ever see track and it may never see a quarter mile at pod but damn his car is sexy looking

Cheers man, yeah its nothing bad just a little scrape but its took the paint off the bumper and the lip so the whole thing is going to have to be painted again :/ Yeah im mega happy with the Takata never ever thought i would own one. Yeah me either i dont really spend my money on the engine bay as i just want it to work properly but glad i went up and got the kit fitted it looks cool.

I will be on track one day when i have a daily to get around in.

Knowing Liam as I do n how particular he is with his motors and it being his daily I don't think it will ever see track and it may never see a quarter mile at pod but damn his car is sexy looking

It WILL see a track one day :) Just not at the minute lol.

Car is booked in on the 4th for the bumper repair, it will be back on the 5th/6th before JAE so it'll be looking its best hopefully :)

Love the green washers in the engine bay, going to have to get me some of them lol

Cheers mate, they are really good quality. You can purchase them from Tegiwas website.

Fair enough man, Once you get a taste of track action you'll be hooked.

P.S i've bought a pair of Recaro SPG's Best seats EVER

Yeah i really do want to track it dude, who knows it may happen soon.

SPGS are immense :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit of a update:

I bought A Nardi, bit of a impulse buy, had a major shit day at work seen this on Driftworks, my standard wheel is falling apart. So yeah..

Just got to sort a snap boss out now. Going to borrow Marks old OMP boss for now though.

imag0123t_zps42bd97a4.jpg

imag0119ub_zps9483c060.jpg

Should hopefully be coming to cheer me up at work tomorrow :)

Nice one dude. I saw this forsale on the bay! Good buy man,

Cheers mate i actually got it off Driftworks. Didnt know it was on the bay too :)

good buy mate love um

Cheers dude is it the same one as yours?

Nice wheel dude :)

Cheers mate

Nice touch mate

Cheers dude