• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was the day that shit got shiny! Took the TD04 into work and started the rebuild after permission from my boss! Doing it on my breaks so its not quite finished yet Turbine housing is in the process of being welded. And its going to get balanced and rebuilt tomorrow hopefully!

IMG_1055_zps49dd3bc5.jpg

IMG_1054_zpscef25ec5.jpg

IMG_1053_zpsc9eb8969.jpg

Cant wait for the WEPR stuff to arrive so i can get it all built up!

Shorty - no can't wait matey! Really want my WEPR stuff now so I can get the main bit built up!

Al3x - all depends on what sorta state the turbo is in standard repair (like mine above) would be around £180 then it can go up to around £300/400 depending on parts needed to repair etc etcc.

Pick - I'm just going this clean with it buddy, no point chroming it it's a daily so I won't stay shiny for long I just want it to work well and look half decent. Did have talks with my workmates about polishing a spare comp cover we have lying around and trimming the unused lugs off it. Manifold and downpipe will be painted black though :) tryna find a black tial and hopefully gonna have black and silver lines made up!

Brought the TD04 home now as its now finished. Its had a full standard rebuild by me :)

a few pics to show how clean it is now!

IMG_1097_zpsed1453c5.jpg

IMG_1098_zps381359c7.jpg

Hoping my WEPR order shows up soon! 7

Also payed for a full lime green hose kit off CJ Performance and a Low temp thermostat from Mike @ Tuning Developments!

Car is currently in a vile state due to the pissing snow! Hoping to give it a bath this weekend.