• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys

Azz gaitor is from eBay buddy, type in bride gaitor it's from a seller in Ireland they're originally for a s14 but they fit a treat :)

Sam that's awesome buddy think most people's will be arriving now :)

Thanks for that buddy, love the car aswell looks so aggressive

Biggest part came today - WEPR TD04 M/S EVO manifold, Decat/Downpipe and Screamer.

IMG_1396_zps03cb1fa9.jpg

IMG_1397_zps378404ea.jpg

IMG_1398_zps93542757.jpg

And all together with the Turbo

IMG_1401_zps22ffa925.jpg

Taking it to work on Monday to build it all up together than just gotta order a few final pieces and ill be organising a date for fitting!

i think its time to change your sig from "extrernally gated ct9 powered glanza" to "badass" :p

shared your pics on our FB page..hope you dont mind..http://www.facebook.com/wepracing

Haha ill change it when it all gets fitted mate! Still ct9 powered for now! No worries at all fella thanks once again.

Havnt been on here in a while now, thought id check on your thred bro!!

Wepr Kit looks sweet, what you needing to buy to fit it all??

Cheers Zac hope you're well bro!! Just the civic rad really and then it can atleast go on and running and then I can spec it up from there!

Cheers legend!!

Not really an update but cars getting a service tomorrow. Blitz magnetic filter and Blitz racing oil. Also my Racetech braided lines arrived today along with my silicone oil return pipe. And got another parcel to collect from the post office which I think is my mikalor clamps from RBZ on here!

• 2 weeks later...

Not really much to report still driving it daily. And still having a few issues with it running wise but hey it still runs and boosts fine.

Ordered a Civic rad on Friday evening from my good friend Matt Howard who works at TEGIWA should recieve it tomorrow hopefully! Then ill be sorting a date for the boys to come round and have a day on it ;)

This arrived first thing this morning.

554216_525153917536645_1894898661_n_zpsf

Tegiwa Civic rad kit, got this for an amazing price off my friend Matt who works for Tegiwa!

Should have everything needed to get the TD04 on and get it running now :)