• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing really to report car is running sweet on TD04 still no problems with anything! Just saving for mapping @ TD now, which is proving hard because I'm saving for a house too :(

Had a half day off work today to sort a few niggles, exhaust was knocking so moved the angle of the exhaust, brakes were squeeling so regreased them up and added new split pins. Painted up the spigot rings off the wheels as they had turned white again, and added some new wheel nuts as the old ones were going rusty!

Nothing major but thought it was worth noting!

Yeah because I'm running such low boost the screamer doesn't really open. It's all buddyclub noise. Sounds amazing though.

your welcome to come try mine out mate see what u think when there running a lil more boost

• 2 weeks later...

your welcome to come try mine out mate see what u think when there running a lil more boost

Cheers mate, might take you up on that offer sometime!

Car is kinda booked in with Dean @ RW Developments on friday for a new exhaust system as i cant put up with this bent Buddyclub anymore. Its knocking more and more everyday, its been bent ever since i hit a rock on the Motorway about a year ago now and i think thats why. Getting Dean to make up a custom front/middle part of his own specs and hoping to keep the Buddyclub backbox as im a huge fan of it!

Did Dean do you full system? Seen some of his work recently on FB and it looks EPIC

Hasn't done it yet, its going in on the first to be done! He'll be doing me a full system minus the decat and backbox!

Looks good, tidy as always... but it's crying it out for some wheel spacers in that last photo. ;)

Cheers mate, yeah spacers are something I've been wanting for a very long time. It's just I know nothing about them and would probably order the wrong ones lol