Well yeah shes back, and i couldnt be happy with his work, i would a million percent recommend him! For those of you who dont have me on Facebook heres a few pictures!!

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

Ive had the IDworkz optional lip fitted, vertical spars removed, bumper brackets removed, bumper re-cut for the HDI Intercooler core and pipes, and bumper and lip smoothed and repainted. Couldnt be happier with it at the minute.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice job Liam looks smart. Wish my paint work was good as yours :(

Cheers mate. Its really not that good up close :(

Looks sawwwwwwweeeet ! Mate really nice touch

Cheers dude.

Im not a fan of the 96spec bumper when butchered for a fmic... but that actually looks well matey!

Liking it! Respect dude!

96spec cut well for a FMIC with a splitter is my favourite combo. I hated it before look really tatty, really like it now though :) Cheers dude!

looks uber smart dude! great work!

Phil.

Cheers Phil

Exactly what I thought :thumbsup:

Cheers dude, 96 Spec with Splitter is the best combo

96 spec bumper with lip and middle cut out looks perfection :thumbsup: best a Glanza front end can look imo.

Looks mint mate, reminds me of my old silver one.

Cheers Dave :)

Perfection :thumbsup:

Cheers dude, ill get the IdWorkz stickers on it too when i get chance

Thats a really tidy job mate! Looks awesome!

Cheers matey.

Looks mint dude, looks like they've done a great job!!

Cleanest glanza on here imo, love it buddy :D

Cheers Zac, shame it wasnt done for when you was down this way the other day. Its far from the cleanest on here dude!

Looks great matey, so much better :thumbsup:

Cheers Ryan

looks mint dude :D

Cheers bro

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought something ive been wanting for a long time off Abbott. Paying for them on Friday.

Those that was at the meet last night will know what it is.

Yeah boi will look sweet mate and good to have a catch up last night

Recieved my goodies from Abbott today. Absolute legend of a guy for sorting me these out and helping me with some queries i had. Defianlty recommend him as a seller :thumbsup:

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

Greddy Water + oil temp gauges and a Boost gauge to replace my HKS which is slightly broken,

Really happy with them been wanting a decent set of gauges for a while but never thought i would be able to afford some proper JDM ones :D :D :D Just not looking forward to wiring them all in and getting them plumbed into the thermostat and to the Sandwich plate. Especially now my mechanic has left his job :( So if anyone local to me is good with wiring in Gauges give me a shout and ill provide some cash and some Dinner for you or something :)