Matt ill do it when i get free time but thats something i dont get anymore lol.

Malc, cheers man appriciate it. Most people hate the stickers on the seat :lol: I bought it Used off SiCaln on here ages ago its not a Zisco item its a genuine Zep racing one. Been out for a thrash in it tonight to relieve some stress and i cant get rid of it!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao I'm glad to see that someone actually did edit the post that you said it might be for sale :p. Whoever did, thank you. You did us all a favor :D

Cover is looking sweet matey! Like big man said though, needs a good ripping out and clean! Just use some brake cleaner and a big brush, then wash it with a sponge and rinse lol... Or if you want to be a posh cunt about it you could use some GUNK foam and jet it off xxx

lmao I'm glad to see that someone actually did edit the post that you said it might be for sale :p. Whoever did, thank you. You did us all a favor :D

Cover is looking sweet matey! Like big man said though, needs a good ripping out and clean! Just use some brake cleaner and a big brush, then wash it with a sponge and rinse lol... Or if you want to be a posh cunt about it you could use some GUNK foam and jet it off xxx

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

There should be some on this thread a few pages back dude?? They not there?

Also, in talks with Mike @ Tuning Developments about booking in for the gauges to be fitted as i want them doing properly as im really funny with wiring. Posible doing a little service at the same time too.

And Also the car is going to Tegiwa on Wednesday afternoon to be the test mule for a new product they are relising for Glanzas :) Theyve chosen mine to used for the first set :)

Edited by Liam_D

There should be some on this thread a few pages back dude?? They not there?

Also, in talks with Mike @ Tuning Developments about booking in for the gauges to be fitted as i want them doing properly as im really funny with wiring. Posible doing a little service at the same time too.

And Also the car is going to Tegiwa on Wednesday afternoon to be the test mule for a new product they are relising for Glanzas :) Theyve chosen mine to used for the first set :)

Nice mate :)

Yeah as John said, its a stainless bolt and washer set for our engine bays, Tegiwa want to make a kit but theyre unsure how many bolts there are etc etc so they are having the car for a few hours tomorrow afternoon to do their thing with, and hopefully they'll be able to produce a kit from there :)

Really Really loving this car again at the moment, cant wait to get the gauges in and ive also got my eye on a few other things :)

Edited by Liam_D

Yeah as John said, its a stainless bolt and washer set for our engine bays, Tegiwa want to make a kit but theyre unsure how many bolts there are etc etc so they are having the car for a few hours tomorrow afternoon to do their thing with, and hopefully they'll be able to produce a kit from there :)

Really Really loving this car again at the moment, cant wait to get the gauges in and ive also got my eye on a few other things :)

This is awesome news as I wanted to order a load up n try them :-) can't wait for the kits to be available :-)

Tegiwa are a good bunch of lads ! ive been there a few times and know one of the guys there, theyve chose the right car to test them on!

Yeah they are dude, ive never been to their workshop. But im pretty gdod friends with Matt who works there. hes the one who'll be working on my car.

This is awesome news as I wanted to order a load up n try them :-) can't wait for the kits to be available :-)

Yeah im happy i can help the EP community out!

Right my day at Tegiwa went really really well i cant thank them guys enough for the way they treated my car and the service they have provided they threw in a few other goodies for me too including some reservoir socks and a Battery clamp. They have took some amazing magazine quality pictures which they are gonna post on Facebook ASAP. Once they do that i'll steal them for on here :)

Here a few i snapped while they were doing there thing though.

Went for the blurry look with this one :lol:

IMG_0631-1.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0633-1.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

Also just been and picked this up :)

IMG_0635-1.jpg

Will hopefully be fitting that tomorrow :) Also spent the rest of the day polishing and tidying a few things up ready for JAE and Trax im really happy with this car today :)

YES!

washers / bolts look great man!!! this will be very interesting!!!!!!

lookin great!

Phil.

Cheers dude :) Kits can be ordered from Tegiwas website as they are already to order :)

She looks sweeeeet as always Liam B)

Cheers dude

as i put on facebook looks mint under bonnet!

Cheers mate.

Massive thankyou to Micheal on here as he fitted my Takata for me earlier so it now looks like this :)

IMG_0637.jpg

Feels weird to be back in harnesses but i'll get used to it :) Over the moon with the way it looks :)

Bit of a shitty update but had a very minor bump in the car yesterday, and it has damaged the front bumper which i have just had done :( Going back to the bodyshop tomorrow to see if they can sort it before JAE i hope they can!!

And also spent the morning driving back from Bakewell and the brakes are actually breaking my balls.

Bad day for the V

Edited by Liam_D