Leicestershire Meet Photo's

Was a pretty good meet guys!! Best part of it was not having to pay to get out though :)

Defiantly worth the trip up there :)

Didnt get any pictures as i didnt have a decent camera and it was far too cold to be holding a camera without shaking :)

Think I will sort another meet there.. When you guys left (Liam etc) a bloke came over and asked if this was a regular meet, we said no, just about to leave. He then came back over and said "If you guys want to meet here again, just give us a call before as long as your not doing anything stupid etc".. Guy was sound as so will get a thread up soon :)

Think I will sort another meet there.. When you guys left (Liam etc) a bloke came over and asked if this was a regular meet, we said no, just about to leave. He then came back over and said "If you guys want to meet here again, just give us a call before as long as your not doing anything stupid etc".. Guy was sound as so will get a thread up soon :)

haha thats quality :) id deffo b up 4 cuming down 4 another meet

ive just got in guys :) was a fun meet, good to meet you all, definatly worth the 3 hour trips lol

I`ll get my pics up in a bit, i actually love my new car!!

so you should, looked mint when you were beeping past me and when i was following you. :)