• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the comments. So happy with it :) was great meeting you all down south, wish i didnt live so far away sometimes...

The car sounds amazing through tunnels! :)

The things that need sorting on the list are;

- slight knock at low speeds on pass side top mount on suspension strut

- crack in windscreen

- induction has a hole in it (very tiny though, i`ll see if i have more piping to fix it, gutted i had to sell my BMC)

- Get a badge that says 'Glanza' not 'Gl nza'

other than that shes running like a dream :D

I was at placement today and thought oh shes pretty.. so took a snap :) my back rear tyre was on 8psi for some reason... pumped that up before i left, crazy

img2011022200082.jpg

Thanks micky :) Nope it doesnt look like the V TB, Ive still got my glanza TB which i`ll put on soon im hoping, when ive got spare time

Right thats sorted that out then lol just im wanting to fit a Gen1 inlet with a glanza V TB but with me haveing the 2nd gen engine it looks like i cant because the icv is underneth the throttle body instead of on the left hand side of the inlet so it looks like i will have to hope out for a corolla bug eye TB.

Ohh i've just thought how did you get a glanza v TB on your old car? because thats got the icv sensor under the TB im confused :) lol

Just a corolla e10 hatch back shes a beast lol i got it as a run around and had no plans for it at all but that didnt last long only had it 2weeks and the lnlet and TB are getting changed lol

Lee just seen your post on my thread mate cheers thats helped alot :) Ohh and 98spec bumper with lip FTW :)

• 2 weeks later...

update

- Changed the 'Glnza' badge so its now a GLANZA again!

haha well not the best of updates but still... Next on the list is get the MOT sorted, windscreen & top mount.. nothing else needs work doing it seems :thumbsup:

i took some snaps [ QUICK SNAPS OF MY CAR! ]

thanks for the kind words guys, i need to buy some decent wax soon and get some serious SHINE going on!

some pics i like from the meet on the weekend :ph34r: MOT time tomorrow, hopefully not much to get her through then let the MODDING begin! ^_^

199913_10150209390288378_9831848377_9075029_1621660_n.jpg

197141_10150209387368378_9831848377_9074989_2633521_n.jpg

I really want to stiffen the back end up.. rear arb + strut i think soon!

going to test fit my livesports skirts to see how they look on the OEM kit if they suit i may get them done up and put on

im getting ocd with this car... todays the 3rd time ive cleaned her this week...

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE :o

recieved two nice items through the post the other day... well when i say post.. i mean waiting til half 4 for the sorting office to open and pick it up cause my lazy postman is too lazy to deliver my package and would rather just give me a feeble 'attempted' notice... c*nt!

but yeah.. fitted the c-pillar bar, need to get my rear ARB on soon :thumbsup:

196650_10150145695639756_506879755_6341919_6437551_n.jpg

excuse the messy rear window lol.. the cat keeps trying to clean it for some reason and makes it worse...

They look sweet, they CF?

nah just fpr bud, doubt i could get CF ones for £9.50 lol.

I think they look good, looks mean

yeah i think that too :) but still unsure..

anyone noticed any lighting issues with them covering a tiny bit of the headlight?

one of them came with a few chips on it, so i`ll give them an extra layer of spray when i got my debit card back, should i keep them black or go silver?