JAE 2011!! 9-11/9/11

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be there with Djcc as I'm a club rep but I wish I'd booked to come with u lot instead!! Any idea of where the clubstands are located yet this year??

That's not on Marc. Terrible decision.......LOL

Marc

so psyched for this!!

not making the same mistake as last year and having to sleep in the car at the gate because its too late to go down to the stand!

leaving friday morning to set the tent up mid-day.

dw john ill bring the cider, because your bound to help us put up the big top/tent that we are bringing again :) haha

so psyched for this!!

not making the same mistake as last year and having to sleep in the car at the gate because its too late to go down to the stand!

leaving friday morning to set the tent up mid-day.

dw john ill bring the cider, because your bound to help us put up the big top/tent that we are bringing again :) haha

what time did they stop letting u in ry?

what time did they stop letting u in ry?

@ Liam yea can do!

I'll check what time gates close I believe is 9 or 10!

Rob

i think it was 10, but we didnt get there til 1:30am so im guessing we were well passed the time to get in haha

Can someone confirm when they close the gates for entry to pitch up? The missus has just landed the fact she now can't have the evening off and I won't be able to set off until 8 at the latest.

Annoyed.

Just got my ticket! TOP MAN!

Just to make sure I have everything in there, (Ticket + Stand location + Rules ) As my envelope came already opened :/

yea that was everything! :)

glad there getting there ok!

Just got my ticket! TOP MAN!

Just to make sure I have everything in there, (Ticket + Stand location + Rules ) As my envelope came already opened :/

Got my Tickets Today Too!!!!!

Thanks Alto Rob Appreciate it :o

Like the above, mine came half opened too :) haha