JAE 2011!! 9-11/9/11

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we should use this remaining time to sort out our stand layout and other things, lets make ourselves look better than the S2k stand, always liked how they had theirs last time.

awesome result for the club though, cant wait :(!!!

actualy rob one of our cutomers for the electrical company i work for is called easy stands, they make all sorts of easy assembly signs, one of wich is like the vertical pole type banners that sxoc and mlr use at shows, i spoke to them and they said they would take an order as low as one unit so if you want me to get contact details for them for you fire me a pm and ill sort somthing for you. could be something to benifit the club at all shows can be seen from afar then :(

PM'd you shorty!

@ Lee yea going to try and get this down this year but it's always hard with people arriving at different times and the random shapes of stands!

We already have 2 banners and I'm trying to sort a 3rd before JAE as a freebie! The new marquee should be here in a few weeks too! A couple more bits to get!

Rob

I havent, gonna fly down after work on the Friday night i think.

You're not the only one. Won't be able to start making it down until 7.30 at the earliest so I should be there for 9pm. Do the gates stay open late?

You're not the only one. Won't be able to start making it down until 7.30 at the earliest so I should be there for 9pm. Do the gates stay open late?

Yes mate :( , got Friday booked off!!!!!

John