JAE 2011!! 9-11/9/11

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh I've got plenty of room in mine for some bits. What time we thinking?

Me and Adam will be coming down on the Friday to if you guys need a hand with anything...room for two more on the convoy? :)

ofcourse

il get a meet point/time off John then we'll meet you in Gainsborough if you want

That sounds like a plan batman! What time is everyone thinking of leaving G town? Also, any stand passes left? We're buying tickets on the gate lol.

what stand you guys on? :(

Had no money to buy tickets in advance :) Going to pay on the gate, hope that there are a couple of extra stand passes ;), If not we'll just have to leave scarlet or emerald in the carpark I guess ;)

If there is space your more than welcome but the only way to guarantee a space was an advanced ticket as stated in the first post the space allocated is directly liked to the amount of advanced tickets bought!!

Rob

If there is space your more than welcome but the only way to guarantee a space was an advanced ticket as stated in the first post the space allocated is directly liked to the amount of advanced tickets bought!!

Rob

i no should of bought them but was totally wrong time of the month by the time i saw the post so no dollor till next payday ... bummer! but like adz said if we can't get on we'll have to leave the girls in the carpark still going to come for the weekend, sounds like its going to be giggle ... not long :)

Where can you buy tickets online? Anyone else bought tickets NOT through the forum?... We've left it a bit late really, trying to find some cheaper tickets online instead of paying big bucks on the gate...

Camping by the way :D. I'm still looking lol