in a well good mood lol

just got back from tesco wi me dad n these 3 lil kids was walkin up my street, 1 of em ran up 2 me window n asked me 2 rev car lol

so i did n they wa all like wow haha

put me in a well good mood bless em lol

anyone elce had anything like this? haha

Haha :)

Not had anything like that but was coming out my street and theres speedbumps, 2 lads about 13 come whizzing past me as I had to slow down for the bumps.. Had the window down and they shouted "beat yah" at me :) :)

haha thats ace. i remember me n my mate cleanin our cars in my drive n his gt was parked with its backend just in my driveway and nomore. just finished polishin tht exhaust on it and 3 wee guys about 9 ish walked buy and were talkin and stopped mid sentence to go OHHHH WHAAAAT while lookin at an exhaust lol.

Haha :)

Not had anything like that but was coming out my street and theres speedbumps, 2 lads about 13 come whizzing past me as I had to slow down for the bumps.. Had the window down and they shouted "beat yah" at me :) :)

Haha gutted..

About as gutted as me last night when a saxo over took me while I had virtually stopped for a speed bump, he went flat out past me on the other one. Prick. Hahaa

i was parked up outside maccys once and a little old lady walked up to the car and asked if i was a taxi, that realy made my day! ;) best looking taxi around imo

Hahaa, wouldn't mind your car being my taxi into town on a Saturday night!

i ad a ford galaxy reving at me and a girl in the front videod me then i was laffing and he whe skidded off made me look a chav !

i get the usual ahh mate is that a swift - rewind wait a fucking swift ? u serious ? or the dihatsu chirades another one haha

Someone in an Evo 10 knocked on my door the other week and asked my dad if my V was for sale because his wife thought it was cute and she couldnt handle the evo.... Dad thought it would be funny to phone and tell me... Cute! Fcuking Cute!

;)

Was outside tesco the other day and got confronted buy some smack head, asked if he could take down my number becasue he was intrested in the car.

looked like he was pretty messy, so iddnt know whether to be complemented or insulted :S just gave him a funy expression and drove off.

had a wee kid shout nice car as i drove past him at the end of my street.

and a junkie looking fucker at tesco ask if it was a pulsar....then proceed to tell me he used to have one, if he'd had one he'd know fine mine isnt a pulsar. he was also waiting on a taxi, so def could never afford either a glanza or pulsar.

had to japanese lads who walk down my road most days stop and tell me how nice they thought the glanza is when me and my mates where dropin the engine back in, was well chuffed for ages after.

also had a guy flag me down on a cold morning to tell me there was smoke coming out the side of the car, lol showed him it was a front exit exhuast, he just laughed and appolagised for the mistake.