BMW E46 M3 With V10 M5 Engine

my other half showed me this on driftworks the other night, tis an awesome car! i did point out the fact he had a brake light out to which my boyfriend gave me the evil eye so i said no more lol!

pretty mad that. there was an even more crazy project with same engine but the older shape m3 ( im lost with the e46 etc )

also from readin that i remember another project with a guy puttin a konigsegg engine in a ford lol i need to find it

There's always the V12 27.0L Rolls Royce Meteor (tank version of the Spitfire's Merlin engine) which is de-tuned to 600bhp (but with 1550lb/ft @ 1,600rpm) into Rover SD1 swap!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=85jfBxQP4ZI

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk/old-car-info/rover...-litre-v12.html

(

look where it is!)

The de Havilland Hornet version of the Merlin had 25psi from a centrigal supercharger, making 2,060bhp on really silly 150 octaine fuel.

I love this quote about the Merlin:

"The Merlin consumed an enormous volume of air at full power (equivalent to the volume of a single-decker bus per minute), and with the exhaust gases exiting at 1,300 mph (2,100 km/h) it was realised that useful thrust could be gained simply by angling the gases backwards instead of venting sideways.

During tests, 70 pounds-force (310 N; 32 kgf) thrust at 300 miles per hour (480 km/h), or roughly 70 horsepower (52 kW) was obtained which increased the level maximum speed of the Spitfire by 10 mph..."