• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched abit on Sky News about it... There's a clip of all these car's getting washed about and an Entire house getting washed away... Not in Pieces just the Whole house intact getting washed away! :thumbsup: MENTAL!

Just got home and have been told that my bro, his wife and son are all ok :ph34r:

He had to walk 3 hours to get home as they stopped public transport, he said he was walking quicker than all the people in their cars, but thats normal for Tokyo anyway. Got away lightly me thinks :thumbsup:

I know it's wrong to joke about other peoples miss fortunes... But im hoping for a Container to wash up on the beach down the road with a Lovely R34 GTR Z-Tune in it.. Mmmm :thumbsup: ... Just need to hope the container is Water Tight and the Car itself has been strapped down securely haha!

this is fucking sick!

imagine that man driving your car on a normal day to work then looking to the right and see this huge wave with massive amounts of debree coming towards you!

seen some of the vids on the news and the cars you see trying to get away fucking hell scarey or what?

feel really sorry for japan like its terriable...

aye really do believe the world ending in 2012 you kno theres just shit happening every month in the world.

does any one have the link for the glanza getting washed away and the number its at?