tommys carat ep95 (now lowered on coilovers)

hi guys just putting up a few pics of my ep95 before she gets stripped for her new heart lol. Very straight and clean apart from the score on the passengers side sill.

P2052670.jpgP2052671.jpgP2052672.jpgP2052673.jpgP2052674.jpg

And the donor glanza picture is not great just took with my phone.

DSC06304.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Edited by tomsgtadvance
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice matey, these 4WD EP's are popping up everywhere at the moment lol, glanza has the optional starlet sticker too :o even though some is missing lol

The glanza has`nt even been registered lol and i have stripped it i am crazy ;) lots of rare bits on her.

;) id do the same lol any rare bits for sale? :p

Nothing yet. but she has arm rest, glanza mats, 3 point, original toyota speakers on parsal shelf , toyota boot mat, jam ecu, trd clutch, toms/trd struts and springs, trd anti roll bar, adjustable panhard rod, trd bonnet scope, trd dial surrond, enkei alloy wheel nuts, 2 enkei rp01's, opional lips front and rear, duck tail spoilor, sun roof and a bucket seat and rail lol :o

Whack the arm rest, glanza mats, 3point strut, toyota speakers, toyota boot mat, jam ecu, trd clutch, toms/trd struts and springs, trd anti roll bar, adjustable panhard rod, trd dial surround, enkei alloys, ducktail, bucket seat and top spoiler on your carat and you sir are full of winz.

Slight update i have started to strip the glanza removing engine and bumper

P3133241.jpg

P3133242.jpg

P3133243.jpg

And i have also removed the engine gear box/transfer box and wiring loom from my 4wd starlet

P3133245.jpg

P3133246.jpg

Gear box removed from 4efe

P3133240.jpg

P3133239.jpg

And just a picture of the turbo engine out of the glanza

P3133238.jpg

All now ready for alot of new upgraded parts :p

Arm rest needs a different bracket, floor mats not exact size match but should squeeze in, 3 point wont fit without mods, ARBs and panhard rod wont fit, will sit high at the back with the shocks and springs, seat rails are different.

Apart from that she will be kitted out well, are you going for the complete Glanza transformation inside and out?

Yea going glanza look.Yea i know most stuff wont fit just dont want to sell anything yet. where you at the ultimate car show last year john? and are you going this year again so we can get a chat? :p

Was that the one in Larne? I wont be there next this year, I had a full row with them at the gate as I couldnt believe they charged people to bring their cars entry when they were the attraction to the day lol.

Drop me a PM anytime you want a chat lad, either here or on GTTurbo, it might be a good idea for you to get to know Steve Scullion as well, he is really well clued in and well set up.

Looks like there is a bit off grease on the inner arch of the Carat, possibly from the inner CV joint. I would address that mate as that joint is a pure fortune from Toyota!!

Looks like a great project, look forward to following it.

Yea thats the grease out of the inner cv joints who ever servised the car put very thin grease in it with a cable tie and it went every where.

Transfer box took of so i can just take the box for the gt first gear.