my red jam ep91 ( update 24-2-09) page6

thanx for the comments people :p

@ graeme

as i was 1mph over the +30 rule its treated as sevier but ive got lawyer on the case with a decent story so il either get my licence loaded up with points or a small ban i thinks, thats in case they dont loose the horty in the office which happens

Haha awesome man, did you pick up the motor from Bradford then??? Where'd you get caught speeding? Should've told me i could've seen it in the flesh then. Take care of it sounds like shit loads of fun though dude. Peace.

thanx man. i couldent tell you where but if you know where wrc sales is then ud know, somewhere on the a640 i think??

i didnt realise you stayed in bradford

Heh -- you know whats funny?? I'm sure I know the guy who owns that Ferrari :) The liscence plate is Coo as on Cow -- Pretty sure it's Davie Shaw's, he's a milk farmer and owns Sorn milk. His son Charlie shaw is the guy with the 600BHP Cossie powered Focus that drifts at knockhill.

is the guy a scruffy lookin old boy, dosent look like he should be driving lt like lol

heres the craic the now

booted athenas hole in properly today- total slut!!! had her squeeling to find out that the limiter is the other side of 8200rpm!

that along with the trd mounts and other mods make me wander what the cars set up was like in japan as its still on the standard ct9 and actuater but runnin a sard ecu ? the oil is litteraly clear and the engine runss sooo smoothly with no tappet rattle at all for an ep with the 50 od thousand miles on it also the clutch dosent smell like a standard one......

had a chance to have a proper disection of the car in desperation of softening the dampers as i was gettin majorly pissed off at how stiff it was, found no rear seatbelt clips which leads me to believe it was stripped out, had a good deek in the manual to find the cars fitted with a trd diff also- its minted when you dont expect things

adjusted the dampners when i figured out where the adjuster was, even on the softest setting it still bounces quite abit but alot better now and mosty bearable with legal limits in mind, think the coilovers are eather by trd or buddyclub as the spring rates seam more oriented to track work, the engine mounts and bushes dont help comfort at all,

couldent actualy jack the car up though as its soo fuckin low so need to drive the car onto some wood or something to raise it.

plans at the mo?

changing the look of it abit, espectialy around the front, also getting a sturdy tee piece so i can hook up my pillar pods in to see what shes boosting to,

a hybrid is coming along with a few other bits and bobs :D

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a ct9/12/garret hybrid, looks like a total beast !!!

you asked earlier about the seat, im not too sure of teh make but its light as fuck and hugs like a kiwala bear lol

had an option of a bride one but it was bust with an ep82 subframe

• 1 month later...

time for a wee update, hopefully heading up to knockhill to take my car on the track if i can find my photocard lisence in time,

so spent all day in the garage preping the car for the track replacing all serviceable parts and sorting out the tracking and camber on my v

got rid of the accessive camber and crazy toe angles so the cars alot more easier to drive now

can anyone tell me what type of coilovers these are (*harry cough cough*)

i need to know this to order the correct c of spanner to raise the car for my new rims ive ordered

1463220956a3857155357b792398335l.jpg

also fitted the team dynamics too. let us know what you think

SSL23646.jpg

SSL23643.jpg

SSL23648.jpg

Rims are looking pretty good mate now that all four are the same :ph34r:

The ones you had on before were nice as well.

I know your a fan of dark multispokes tho lol.

Keep up the good work mungler!

Talk soon

Joz

Bronze man, i love the rims you had on before too much sorry :p

I have to agree there Rick!

Those Buddy Clubs don't look bad, but the Bronze ones that you had on the front would look truly awesome if you had all four!!

I know they're hard to get hold of in 15s though...

Yes they're buddyclubs, and they're the racing spec ones too, not the junior spec, which is why they're so bloody firm! they're designed/built for track, so chances are they wont last long if you're running em on uneven/bumpy uk roads, which is a shame but just a fact of life. if you're still after milder coilovers or some shocks/springs (tanabe's etc) then i'd be happy to grab you some from jap lands in my next shipment.

the wheels look alright but i personally prefer the other ones ofcourse, defo needs some steelies though mind, especially if you're tracking it. :p

Nice looking car enzo.

Is that the wheels from your old Ep??

If it is, have you had them crack tested after your smash? They could be goosed.....

The car was crashed with the 14" red wanatabes on