my red jam ep91 ( update 24-2-09) page6

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shock

first dry day to test the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is no danger i am ever getting rid of my coilovers now,

i spent all day last friday setting them up correctly after finaly getting the wheels off

, adjusted the camber mounts and alined them up right plus fitted my thinner team dynamics, (no more arch scrubbing)

the chassis is so much more exploitable now the cars like a leach now handles the way i was expecting from the start now where as before it was hard to keep in a straight line due to the crazy toe angles, its still bumpy but i can now take one hand off the wheel to adjust the sterio lol

gona get a thick as fuck adjustable arb on the back next wk, then its lift off overstear ahoy - ive fallen in love with my car all over again even though ive only had it a few months :rolleyes: - as a result stone chips are mounting up on the lower lip, ;)

Good I'm glad you've got sorted Geo.

I jumped in on that group buy of Toby's, So I've got the 24mm ARB, antilift kit and rear adjustable ARB to play with.

Well once the cars been sprayed that is!!!

Hope your well and I'll see you at JAE even if(which will probably be the case) I've not finished the SR

shock

first dry day to test the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is no danger i am ever getting rid of my coilovers now,

i spent all day last friday setting them up correctly after finaly getting the wheels off

, adjusted the camber mounts and alined them up right plus fitted my thinner team dynamics, (no more arch scrubbing)

the chassis is so much more exploitable now the cars like a leach now handles the way i was expecting from the start now where as before it was hard to keep in a straight line due to the crazy toe angles, its still bumpy but i can now take one hand off the wheel to adjust the sterio lol

gona get a thick as fuck adjustable arb on the back next wk, then its lift off overstear ahoy - ive fallen in love with my car all over again even though ive only had it a few months :p - as a result stone chips are mounting up on the lower lip, :rolleyes:

Thats good to hear Geo mate.

Now you realise how justifiable coilovers are haha when you have your own set ;)

Joz

• 5 weeks later...

ohh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they look so different but sooooo right its unbelievable i honestly didnt think theyd look like that!!!!

Good work G man your work foerever inspires evewryone to do something different ;)

I had a feeling that blue 'mini' wheels would look cack on a red and black glanza.

But it seems I've been proved wrong.

Fair play on daring to be different - it paid off!

Also, that's some freaky avatar-ness you've got happening!

thanx for the nice coments people, ive discovered people either love them or hate them but crusing at a slow speed they look amazing! cant help but beast when i drive by a shop window.

heres a few more

SSL24019.jpg

SSL24023.jpg

@ si the stearing is fine, ive still got full lock - only problem is they are budget tyres so i dont get the best grip properties available but not to worrie as i love those wheels ;)

well i saw the picks of the JAM EP91 but then i come on and find out that Geo has bought it lol im so out of date. Geo that is one stunning V mate and very lucky to own it ;) hopefully we get a wee meet soon, cant wait to see it!