my red jam ep91 ( update 24-2-09) page6

man she is lookin lush on those wheels!! she will be MINTY McMINT with some fresh paint too!!!

keep us updated on your work with her dude with LOTS of pics! your work always inspires me to try harder too!!!! u'v had some tough breaks with her man but i hope u can now start gettin her the way u want her, esp for JAE 08 because its gonna be immmmmmense!

Phil.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man she is lookin lush on those wheels!! she will be MINTY McMINT with some fresh paint too!!!

keep us updated on your work with her dude with LOTS of pics! your work always inspires me to try harder too!!!! u'v had some tough breaks with her man but i hope u can now start gettin her the way u want her, esp for JAE 08 because its gonna be immmmmmense!

Phil.

thanx phil i sure will keep loads of pictures on the brake upgrade and my engnie progress, goin "fhe untuched" at first on one of my hybrids then resorting to a t3 + headgasket + byp manifold for 300bhp, no fucking about :p

Absolutely stunning example, would be well proud to own that. ;)

Keep up the good work dude, look forward to seeing future updates.

thanx :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

thought id update this before i head away on holiday,

close to getting part1 of my build finnished and getting athena back on the road now i have an apexi avcr in the post along with my af gauge once they are here i will start rebuilding the v with the turbosetup bellow which i have been hording for a while, it consists of

1. a rev3 gt-spec hybrid
  2. speedvision manifold
  3. zep decat with an extra bung for the af gauge.

P1000143.jpg

P1000142.jpg

ive also bought a new set of rims, have been searching for these rims for about a year solid now on ebay and they have finally come up i got them with tyres for a rediculus price so was well stoked when i fitted them, i think they might rub at the back slightly so might raise it a wee bit.

P1000073.jpg

P1000074.jpg

P1000111.jpg

they are 8x18 compomotive mos, (new style)

they do need a refurb which il do when i get back but the gt4 four pots on page three will sit behind these nicely

right now im getting the heavy 325x32 discs milled down to 315 by a mate so when i get back il get picks of the brake conversion going,

i have a few bits and bobs that ul notice in pics in my nextupdate mainly with the interior.

when the car is at full boost again il sort out the wee bits and bobs like getting the bumper trimed up to where the plate used to be +new handles etc

but the plan is to see showcase the gt-spec hybrid and show how much power this therd revision can make, im sure i can crack 230bhp but we will see

il document everything as i go along but there will be a few dyno printouts coming your way peeps B)