my red jam ep91 ( update 24-2-09) page6

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like you where hammering it. lol. Nice bit of driving mate.

Also mate, both of them pictures are awesome, i think you need to enter the picture of the month competiton that second picture is a defiante winner.

Nice to see an update ;)

Sweet video mate shame about the low camera angle but good effort, looking forward to more, with sound :p

Last pic is mint ;)

Also you rollling on D2's now? looks very stiff

• 2 months later...

thanx for the nice words people!

seed dude you just read my mind man, ws just in the process of copy and pasting that photo lol

@galliano yea man its a lotus red with three tints over the top of it.

ive not updated this in a while but basicaly ive been spending money getting the car ready for the show respraying the sideskirts, and rear spats on the bumper from stone chips aswell as getting the wheels powder coated for jae so thats about it,

got two more track days scheduled soon at knockhill then shell be going off the road for the next round of mods, not after ive had a dyno out of her :D

Mate, from a photography point of view that pic is amazing even down to the no entry sign in the background. Basicly its hotttttt! <P>Was amazing to see this at jae, i noticed there was some massive chunks out of your rear tyres tho, i take it the arches have been getting hungry and eating them...

Dan

thanx joz man

hey danny the tyres were like that when i bought the alloys off ebay

all arches have been roled and im glad to say that it does not rub not onles i go over a very big pothole it might catch on the rear bumper mounts, apart from that im lucky and thats with 20mil hubcentric spacers on the back lol

@ boostjunky. . . . . il just say im after more power so a bigger windmill is on the cards aswell as fitting those four pots i have,

LUSH! :lol:

Thats all i can say...

lol

Out of interest how many other red glanza's other than urs are there on here?

As the only one ive ever seen other than urs is a fresh import from japland in showroom pictures :p

• 3 weeks later...

@jag there is an irish member called 1998glanzav or something like that who has a red v, apart from that i cant think of any others on here although thery are out there

@sooperD

thanx man, yea ive had one producer for the plate but by and large i dont really get hastle from the rozzers over it, im sure a legal standard one would fit in the same place,

mini update took the 18s off today and replaced them with the team dynamics. its so so much faster on smaller rims

im going on a track day hopefully on thursday or friday so will update with some decent footage hopefully with sound this time :blink:

• 2 weeks later...