my red jam ep91 ( update 24-2-09) page6

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude i know this as you know,

my wheels are like shoes, ive got one 14s, two sets of 15s, two sets of 16s, three sets of 17s and one set of 18s. just like to chop and change depending on what im doing and before anyone thinks whats goin on there, instead of buying a brand new set of tyres id just get a used set of rims with tyres for the same price constantly scouring ebay.

another update, taken athena off the road, did not fancy doing that track day as i developed a slipping clutch so all my efforts are going into raising the bar on what she can do.

so brake, turbo, and suspension + drivetrain will all be getting overhauled over crimbo, i want to beat fish and nightspirit round the ring

want to come out fighting into the new year idealy i want to beat those dudes!

• 2 months later...

thanx for the words guys, just abit of an update,

shes finaly off the road now, i have a box with new syncros and quafe lsd, on route to my house, i also have a new hybrid sitting here, im developing which should be the ultimate in turms of performance, named affectionaly as the 'td-12 ultimate' spec it should make more power over any other ct9 tubby out there.

it consists of a larger inlet over the gt spec, a tdo4 core with a much bigger shaft wheel and a ct12 turbine side(bigger ar)

the limitng factor to most ct9hybrids is the turbine side so it has been thought out with the use of the tdo4 turbine wheel ad ct12 hot side, initial tests show no lag and full boost being had by 2850 rpms. im just waiting on an externaly gated manifold made by starbus then we are good to role here,

check out the size of turbine wheel compared to a ct9a(note this is a preproduction model, the gate will be closed off on future models)

IMG_65141.jpg

so once i have this on with my diff im then going to take a trip over to NI to get mi16chris to work his majic hands on it. il keep use posted wi pics in my next update

but im only a roll cage, wheels and tyres away from being able to start competing

bloody hell Geo mate, this sounds unreal!!! will defo be watchin your progress with this with ALOT of interest!!!!!!!

also, it will be awesome to have u on the NI side of the pond for a day or two, i'm sure if u let us know a few weeks in advance some of us can book the day(s) off work to welcome u to the UKSCNI side!

Phil.

i want to beat fish and nightspirit round the ring

want to come out fighting into the new year idealy i want to beat those dudes!

its looking cracking geo mate!!

hope its all going together alright and looking forward to the ring.. im up for an ep battle round the ring a few times ^_^ hehe.

keep us posted with your updates and hopefully your having a wicked time in Barbados!

Cheers

Si

• 3 weeks later...

Hey enzp mate, av just looked through the whole thred and ive gota say..its true that is britians best looking V... B) kudos 2 you mate!

hope 2 meet up with you soon man + im hoping 2 gat that silver V courtesy of Mr.Todd B) asap

best of luck with all future mods + cant w8 2 see this baby in the flesh B)

eheers

pete.