my red jam ep91 ( update 24-2-09) page6

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cosmeticaly she will be flying a different bumper and arch extensions to cover the massive wheel tyre combo i have invisioned.

edit lol aye she was a few months ago but now up at my work unit on axle stands waiting for the transformation

please tell me massive width though Geo not massive size lol

• 3 months later...
17x9! madness :lol: ... will they even fit under the arches? would look epic though.

no , the arches are rolled and they dont rub with 8 inches wide and 1 inch hubcentric spacers.

but i want to use the spacers with the new rims, so looking at different options for the arches.

Woah. Do you really need wheels that big?

aye for the power i want to run with just circut work this size with the right tyres are the daddys for grip.

the reason for those wheels is they are the lightest in that size by quite a margin

keep an eye on the blog il post up an entry on the guatamalan superstreet glanza

coincidentaly it runs this setup and is also red now, when he changed from his old setup he took half a second off his pb lap time straight away.

sicaln posted up a few pics of it s few weeks back. . . .

Please tell me you note those alloys in the shot are 5stud.. Hopefully they do them in 4stud as they are going to look pretty rude on Athena!

Don't mash them up though, as thats gonna be pissing on your bonfire for the rest of your life!

• 2 months later...

ive got one bro, 3 still to get,

im currently trying to get her through an mot to enjoy her for the summer a wee bit on the weekends

if anyone has eather a glanza rad/ or full civic rad wtih mounting kit id greatly apreaceate it, ive got cash waiting

that and the rear discs are the only things stopping me from getting it on the road