my red jam ep91 ( update 24-2-09) page6

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I've looked at wot toby has, 4 5 6 and 7 point in 2different materials, cant choose which one i want tho, but i know 6point because the 7would be too hard to get out of lol!!!

Cant wait to see this at JAE!!!!!!!!!!!! shot-gun NOT parkin beside it as it'd only make my car look SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

picked the brief up today and im totaly stoked!!!!! its way way faster than my old one

played cat an mouse with the dude in the red stalion all the way from the border line up to abington :)

was a blast hehe

DSC00477.jpg

ironicaly and freeky at the same time got cautght speeding as i pulled out of the import place, 71 in a 40,

mentol carma not shitting you

so gona have to go to court for that one.......

the suspensions way too stiff for the roads around here, gona raise it and soften it up a wee bit,

this arrived today - light as fuck with an ep91 subframe along with a sabelt harnes - a few marks but nothing a shampoo cant sort out plus it weighs fuck all

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

lol this day has been the happiest day of my life (bar the speeding bit)- been everywhere with a massive cheeser :p

dear heavens thats just drop dead gorgeous!!!!!!! im a ferrari NUTT but i wasnt even lookin at it in that pic!! all attention was on the V!!!! its just....unreal!!!! honestly, i dunno wot else to say about it!!!!! its breathtaking!!!!

sorry to hear about the court thing man, thats sucks big hairy toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

It even looks awsome up against that 'Rari!!!!

Thats a shitter about the speeding though mate especially a matter of minutes after driving the beast :)

That seat looks awsome just gotta get another one to match :o:p

Heh -- you know whats funny?? I'm sure I know the guy who owns that Ferrari :p The liscence plate is Coo as on Cow -- Pretty sure it's Davie Shaw's, he's a milk farmer and owns Sorn milk. His son Charlie shaw is the guy with the 600BHP Cossie powered Focus that drifts at knockhill.