Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers bud :rolleyes:. My car actually feels like glass right now.

Was a really good day for taking pictures. You missed out as you can see. Look in the meets section for the rest of the pictures too. They turned out awesome.

Bourkey

I was so close to getting one of them kits the other day. I want to see how yours looks first as i can't see how mine can now be improved. Seriously the paintwork is so clean after a day of three step waxing/polishing & buffing.

Bourkey

The thing is tho mine has swirl marks all over literally every body panel...so me thinks wash, clay, polish but it could do with a detailer coming to sort it all out n then me just maintaining it after that.

Mine used to look like yours bud. Seriously. I used plenty of t cut to get it right. Then just repeat the three step polish & wax a few times to get it super shiney. You could use the clay to get it mirror finish. No point paying a detailer when a days hard work yourself could get it looking sparkly :rolleyes:.

Bourkey

@ Asda - Stop being a girl. Me and Craig did mine the other day in the cold so you can as well ;). After a few times you will easily see the results bud. I had a Micra and when i got it, it was pinky red. After a couple of weeks it was a lush red ;).

@ Driver - Yeah Buddy Club P1's. They do look nice but mine aren't as swish as they look. They could do with the lip re-polishing to get them looking their best again.

Thanks for the good comments guys ;).

Bourkey

Im thinking of investing in the megs 3 step clean system n the clay....i already have the carbuna wax. its expensive so i may get it 1 at a time or something?

however i have heard good things about autoglym super resin polish.. ;)

I used T-Cut for step 1. It's really the same thing but cheaper. The other difference is it is a pain to get off. All the hard work pays off though ;). And i actually made sure i didn't leave any wax on as well to make sure it looked swish. As you can see from the pictures there isn't a drop ;).

Next thing im doing i reckon is spraying the cooler pipes black at the front. I may pick up so matt black spray on the way home.

Bourkey

cars looking mint bourkey whats this wax/ clay bar your going on bout i wouldnd mind some seeing your results! your not spraying the intercooler core are you i think it looks mint silver! have you sprayed your bonnet and bumper yet? i will try make a trip up there prob feb/ march time so we can get a lil meet on ;)

Take the whole pipe schenanigans off, paint it leave it to dry n put it on carefully!....do the blue hose as well (although not sure how it will come out).

Get craig to help you out and then take both for a late night photo session ;)

on second thoughts just put some newpaper behind it all tape it up n knock yourself out...much easier and then leave it running to dry.

Sorry the fangs are going. Im not spraying the silicone hosing but i am spraying the shiney pipes at the front. Just want it more of a sleeper. The cooler is staying the same as im undecided on it at the moment.

And yes Mart. The more secure the better ;). Im going to get ten massive dogs and a thousand cameras pointing at it as well ;).

Bourkey