Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My sincere thoughts go out to James to make a full recovery.

Its a travesty to see his car like that after all the hard work but its a true and shocking indication of what can happen.

The EP91 has a very bad crash rating which is the tradeoff for its power to weight ratio.

Im also glad Craig is ok.

Godspeed to you both.

Well he not able to eat solids yet he was asking for a drink of sprite which he only allowed a little bit at a time he will still go to jae probs in my car if not he was saying he was thinking about a gt turbo. He has been cracking jokes all day his gf's parents said have u had your hair cut (meaning before the accident) he turned round and said well i dont think im in here having my hair cut.

Craig

fook my tin hat! thats really bad, i would of thought the fire service had cut him out going by the amount of damage on it but damn! hope he gets better soon fella

Ben

went an seen jame's last night with craig and a few close people to him, to give him a confidence boost. he appreciates all your good luck's and get well soon. and hope bourk makes a good recovery. best wishes mate see you soon

Also pass on well wishes from me and Joey too whoever goes to see him next :rolleyes:

As spotted by Harrison and Montana, bit concerned by the blood you can see in the pics :thumbsup:

Hope injuries aren't too bad, and he gets better soon

Glad you're ok too Craig

ohh my god!!!

this is so shocking and a true wake-up call for me and i think all of us!

I hope Bourkey's recovers fast, good te hear he has not lost faith and still has a sense of humor.

This really puts a rollcage right up to my #1 on my to-do list!!

i say to everyone wen i say about selling mine i want something a bit safer has there tin cans on wheels.

Very very scarey that is i hope it gets better soon hes helped me and me mum out with a claim before now and he was a extremley nice guy all the best mate hope for a speedy recovery :thumbsup:

By the sounds of things, hes already heard about how the car looks.. and is already saying he wants an EP82!

Which in a way, made me smile, its good to see hes not going to give up faith on the Starlet scene! And i'm glad to hear that, in a way, hes on the mend already by having his humour back :rolleyes:

Still, again, send him all the best from me :thumbsup:

I didnt meen for that to be disrespectfull in any way :thumbsup: it was just a thought.

ofcourse his wellbeing is more important than breaking..

Mitch

You wasnt being disrespectfull atall mate he will probebly break the car for funds for the next project he has it will be a few weeks yet though the insurance company will not take car untill bourke speaks to them which is still going to be in a few weeks.

Craig

fuck me fire just got on after busy weekend with santapod etc

that horrific atleast he on mend, send him my best he going to need it looking at that, theres been loads of starlet, glanzas and Gts gone this winter its not a good sign

send him my best pal

hey all

this is siobhan on behalf of bourke from his hospital bed

he says;

im doin ok obviously could be better come out of theatre today with my arm and think the docs are satisfied with it

not sure how long i will be here pretty banged up still have a drain in right lung no sure whats happening from here

thank you v much for all your kind comments really appreciate it

will keep u updated

Bourkey and siobhan