Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

how the fuck did i miss this update!!!!!!

i came into this thread to see how u did your sub because i wana blatently outright STEAL your idea...to find u'v also done the door cards which have been on my to do list for 3yrs and also a sexy sun strip!!!!!

DAMN it all looks so freakin sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!

awesome!!!!

keep it up man!

Phil.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im watching you Phil :D:D:lol::D

You more than welcome you imitate my system. Pretty easy to do. You just have to pateint when waiting for things too dry. And the door cards are even easier to do. Yet again waiting for the glue to set and dry is the hardest bit as you just want to get them oh as soon as they are together.

If anyone wants me to do any how 2's on this ill happily do it. :D

It's a shame i didn't take any pics of the car today as it is looking at its best yet as i t-cutted the whole body and waxed the car, buffed it, then waxed and buffed it again. So it is looking super dooper shiny now!!!! :DB)

I really wanna release my secret plans as i got a fantastic update on them today, but im gonna resist the temptation to do so. Sorry :p:p

My door cards are off the car at the moment so I was thinking about retrimming them, looks an easy job. But I'm not sure if they should be leather or suede yet, so I'm gonna wait for some new seats and trim the cards to match :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As im still not online at home i've not had any chance to give any updates.

Recently i took all the alcantara off and cleaned it due to a couple of months of dirt from getting parts for Alexs Starburst. Then i have glued it back down so it has a smother look as it was ruffled before. It looks much better and neater now and im really happy with it.

Another thing i have done is take off the rear wiper and fitted a sleeker looking punto wiper. It doesn't really wipe much of the window but it looks a lot better.

Me and Alex got some fantastic news from a friend of ours today but all will be revealed when ready. I can't wait!!!!!!

I'll put up some more pics of my car when my home internet is back on.

• 3 weeks later...

Yo matey!!

Your trying to spot me are you.... Well i saw you in the city centre a few weeks ago. Your car is looking mint. Thanks for the comment on mine.

Im gonna post a photo update either today or tomorrow as i've just got back online at home now.

Yo matey!!

Your trying to spot me are you.... Well i saw you in the city centre a few weeks ago. Your car is looking mint. Thanks for the comment on mine.

Im gonna post a photo update either today or tomorrow as i've just got back online at home now.

ye prob going uni or to work, depending where you seen me, holla me next time!

I would have looked like a nutcase if i had shouted you as i wasn't in my car as i was walking to it after work i think.

Anyway update will follow tomorrow. I've washed and waxed my car today ready for a few photos.

Oh yeah i forgot to say my car flew through the MOT with only a couple of minor issues like the sunstrip had to be removed. All sorted now and im MOT'd. Whhhooooooo.lol

Here is the photot update at long last.

Firstly is the refurbished boot build. All the alcantara was removed and then stuck down properly to give it a better look as it was ruffled before. Mainly due to me having to get it done quickly the night before JAE.

DSC03593.jpg

DSC03592.jpg

And here if you look at the rear window you can see my smooth Punto rear wiper. Doesn't wipe as much but it looks a lot better than the standard one.

DSC03591.jpg

And at the front you may notice the sunstrip has gone for MOT purposes but another one will go back on soon.

DSC03590.jpg

I've also done that trick with the distributor. I adjusted it and it does work. It's not like adding a turbo but it does enough to notice.

I have a few plans for the near future, like getting the whole front end resprayed as the car has done over 90k and it is starting to show. A bit of freshening up is in need i think. The exhaust will also be changed as id like a full custom system. 2 of the wheels have a minor scrape on them so they will also be getting refurbed.

Anything else i can think of aswell that needs doing will be done. Oh yeah tax. Better get that asap. Ran out 4 days ago.

I have aslo got my sunroof finally sorted as i broke part of it but Nath has give me the parts i needed so it wont leak when i wash my car now.

Mine and Alex's surprise are nearly ready. Im hoping to have mine sorted early to mid January and Alexs will be done at the same time or just after. We are super excited about it now!!!!!!!

Veery nice

One word: Bluewater

Two words........ I'll try. :p

Thanks for the comments guys. Im thhinking of putting up pictures of my surprise. I'll decide when it's nearly ready. Im soooooo tempted. I'll also have to ask Alex to see if he agrees or not.

Most importantly im now Taxed aswell.