• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really glad you all know what a professionl job i did on it.... :)

i would be lost with out Nasty n Luke they the ones who sorted everything out...

was a very impressive bang as well bit of exhaust pop i thought was mint then a heard an amazing pop :p and then rattling after 2 secs n the smile was soon wiped off my face :(

still when we were looking everyone was very impressed with the amount of damager i caused lol

• 4 months later...

New Shiney RARB fitted :p

Whiteline.jpg

My Very sexual Splitter

Splitter.jpg

and im sure you all know about my rediculous Front Exit B)

JDM-1.jpg

Also last night nastyrash had fitted a new gear box and new rebuilt engine so all running sweet as anything now i missed the boost sooo much and now In love once again

More to follow

98 Spec Fogs fitted no pics yet

Reverse Scoop also fitted no pics again

Livesports Skirts and Spoiler and Carbon Fibre Duck not fitted yet

NEw lovely 16" Lenso's fitted

and plently more im sure haha

just not update the thread for a while for there we go B)

unlucky about the engine dude, i have the same problem, cylinder one went on me and i think mine was to do with the timing being to advanced and it was pinking. That splitter attatchs to the n/a rear bumper by the way :p, i own one on my red n/a.... awesome B)!

youve never mentioned that splitter to me tom! hiding things? B) looks awesome though! i want it!! :)

Sorry Redz somethings you need to see yourself :p

Were did u get that rear splitter from? I want one! Get pics up dude. Want to see this next time am up Chris yard

ahh now Raffa that would be telling lol

unlucky about the engine dude, i have the same problem, cylinder one went on me and i think mine was to do with the timing being to advanced and it was pinking. That splitter attatchs to the n/a rear bumper by the way :p , i own one on my red n/a.... awesome :p !

Cheers dude was a bloody good job of the engine thought haha nothing survived! haha thats awesome no way do you have one too! they are sexual and rare it think only know of 4 of these on glanza's and N/A's :D

mate it looks awesome! B)

• 2 weeks later...