evo 4 mint alll rund but the iz a problim with batrey ceeps gotin flat but tha nothing tukit too grarij tha sead oltnata 55pund lol so not too bad no tx r tes kan do but muney on bill with car mint car all rond 2.0 16v turbo no for the fant hortid lol its goin because I've just got a nu job on the rigs and neva home mint car in and out get a borgin no get 1 this cheep and in this condishan <2200>price

ring me on 07840939272 and 07861965231

Translation:

Hello there chaps. For sale I have my Mitisibishi Lancer Evolution 4. At the moment I am experiencing a small probably with the battery not retaining its charge. However my local mechanic have reviewed the situation and have assured me it is simply the alternator, which can be bought for just 55 great british pounds. Which in my humble opinion is more than fair. I would prefer no part exchange, but would consider it with money my way. The car is in excellent condition alround, except for the aforementioned battery problem. It sports a 2.0, 16 valve turbo-charged engine, and is not the faint hearted.

My genuine reason for sale is due a job working away from home, so I will not get the opertunty to drive it.

Please consider this purchase, as I consider this car to be priced excellently for the condition.

Contact details etc

The only bit im not sure about my translation is the bold bit

Translation:

Hello there chaps. For sale I have my Mitisibishi Lancer Evolution 4. At the moment I am experiencing a small probably with the battery not retaining its charge. However my local mechanic have reviewed the situation and have assured me it is simply the alternator, which can be bought for just 55 great british pounds. Which in my humble opinion is more than fair. I would prefer no part exchange, but would consider it with money my way. The car is in excellent condition alround, except for the aforementioned battery problem. It sports a 2.0, 16 valve turbo-charged engine, and is not the faint hearted.

My genuine reason for sale is due a job working away from home, so I will not get the opertunty to drive it.

Please consider this purchase, as I consider this car to be priced excellently for the condition.

Contact details etc

What about the bit I highlighted :)

Translation:

Contact details etc

Thank fuck for that i understand now. its like buying a car off ali G :)

think someone forgot too go too school..... either that or is just a complete rem!!

funny thing is. i understood that. ish,

and translation problems

no tx r tes kan do but muney think its,,, no tax but i can do it for the money??

other than that .. LOL :p:D:):)

think someone forgot too go too school..... either that or is just a complete rem!!

funny thing is. i understood that. ish,

and translation problems

no tx r tes kan do but muney think its,,, no tax but i can do it for the money??

other than that .. LOL :p:D:):)

thats not a bad suggestion. what does 'r tes' mean. god knows haha