Well all day today and tonight, I was driving my mates Focus RS Mk2.

Oh my god, its amazing.

Steering is amazing. throttle response is amazing, noise is incredible.

Its standard except for being lowered 60mm, and decatted.

Pops and bangs something wicked, sounds amazing.

All the interior is lovely as well, such a nice place to me. and all the mod cons like reversing sensors/camera/awesome sound system all contributes to make the cabin a well nice place to be.

if you get the chance to buy/drive one. DO IT.

I want one, money just doesnt alllow that haha.

199139_10150212261970348_609350347_8373395_7289971_n.jpg

yeah, he got this one second hand.

he px'd his evo x for it.

he reckons its much more fun to drive than the evo.

I would never go for a brand new one, but if you can pick up a tidy one with only a few thousand miles for 20 grand. if I had 20 grand, id be tempted.

its one of those cars, where the wife could drive it easily and not know, as deep down its just a ford. but the husband could still get in it and give it a proper ragging

i do like them but theres no chance id pay that kinda money for a ford. The prices will come down when the novelty of them wares off.

Ditto, they won't hold their value.

I'd much rather spend the money on an Audi S3.

audi_s3.jpg

They are awesome cars though! My old Uni mate had a brand spanker in green at the start of 2010. His dad had an injury at work and got paid out £750k so it was a 'treat' for him! :)

what!!!^^^^^

mate what a lucky fucker. wish my dad would fall down some stairs at work and buy me an s3...

LOL!!

Theres a few round here, seen a white one boost it down the bypass popping and flamming :)

Mk1's are only available in the Imperial blue.

They look good I must admit but yea wouldnt spend all that money on one, drove a 2.5 ST and they are nice to drive tbh

I'm glad the hype is finally going away now aswell because I dont think the RS is all cracked up to what it was meant to be :)

also i can understand the appeal of the rs but seriously 27 grand. whatever. give me a supercharged 350 anyday, or a well specced skyline, or yer an s3/s4 big turbo bobs your uncle. so many cars you could have which would absolutely destroy an rs for much less money. plus you get to say you drive an audi ratther than a ford..

i gotta admit, these things werent originally even going to be sold here in australia, and then ford bought something like 100 of them here to sell, they took a while to sell them and i almost bought one, i took it for a test drive (they wouldnt let u take it for a test unless u had the money to actually buy one too) and i would say it is easily the most fun totally standard car i have ever driven, and i have driven alot of really quick sporty cars from v8 supercharged holdens (vauxall VXR8 kinda cars) all the way through to ferrari's and lambos....

it just had some odd appeal that made me want it, but by the time i chose to get it, they had sold it... was kinda bummed out that i missed out on it, but it kept 60 000 dollars in my bank account lol

im still thinking about getting a mondeo XR5 though, i think that they are sexy as hell for a family car :)

the car i would get would be the VX 220 turbo for about 7k. fords for me is a no brainer. the last proformance car thy made that could compete in a pro series i can not remember, the RS badge does not reprosent wat it used to, and i know ford are in big money problems the last jaggs thy made wer bad, and the MK1 was somthing like half a second slower thn the EP3 type r which i might add is awsome and a N/A so all in all not good. my feras are its a sheep in wolfs clothing.

no 4x4 =mahoooooooooosive FAIL!!!!!!! thats why i wouldnt have one! all big power fords where 4x4 then they ditched on the focus. stupid stupid stupid ford people!!!! would rather have a scooby or an evo and wave at the rs as i pissed all over it from the start.

lmao clearly never driven the right scooby or evo then! id like to see how an RS fairs against a 300bhp+ starlet too. the rs has all the looks but the lack of 4x4 in a high powered ford was a mistake, plain and simple. my bosses mate owns one and it spend 90% of its life broken, hes looking to get shot of it now as its just not a reliable car.

yep u right shorty thr is no way on gods green earth that a ford focus (rs) can do anything against a evo. but i have never driven the new rs, and could suprise me as the new seat cupra did, because the old 1s are horride to drive, talk about body roll wen cornering jesus im sure i went 360deg and the cars wieght was all on the front i was sure it was on rails as wen u asked it to turn it said no i like going this way. but the new 1s are the total opposite as not even made by the same company, was well WELL IMPREST.