whos watching the royal wedding?

gotta feel sorry for them. getting married is a big deal for them, bit unfair that the whole world is watching and judging. i wouldnt want to be in their position

To right, I've just turned it on and looks like he wants to go home already :(

hes done the work now wants the rewards. cant blame him!!!

im just jealous of the queen rocking no front number plate with all those police around

Love it think we should all go down there lol

for a couple thats just got married there a pair of miserable fuckers

ya I no not seen a smile lol

suprised that no terrorists struck to be fair. would have thought they'd have used this as a perfect time for it

oh and i bet he looked bored cause everyone knows the woman looks forward to the actual service and the bloke looks forward to the piss up and shag afterwards :(

I did watch a bit of it, not to watch the big happy wedding - but to check out the females. Kates sister is a fittie, and the couple were a miserable pair. Let's hope they have more fun when they consummate. I'd hate all those arseholes attending my wedding. What makes it even more ironic, David Cameron had the same suit on which he wears in the houses of parliament :(

Katies sister :( Anyway was booting it this morning to get milk when a fed flashed me hes like why are you speeding.!? igo officer i dont wanna miss the royal wedding.! He was like alright matey drive safe :D

P.S gordan brown and tony blair were not invited.!! LOL priks

To be honest im sick to death of this whole wedding thing, alrite its a rare occasion but fuck me its been on like every channel on Tv today, took over like 9pages of todays paper. Glad its over tbh cant be doing with hearing about it anymore.

On another note, Kates sister would get it!!