Mint photos and a poontang day guys!! Proud to say I was the first car to arrive at the whole event :D!!!! Was brilliant, had a good chat with a couple of new faces :p Shame about the hurricanes throughout the day.

good turn out of starlets yesterday! hows about haveing another meet there liam in a few months? ill bring a starlet this time :p

cheers for the new desktop background socks :D

Big thanks to everyone who turned up, wasnt expecting as many as that to be honest.

Im sorry for the whole location being a bit shitty but there really isnt many places in Nottingham where we could just turn up without getting moved on. I also apoligise for the Dickhead MFN worker when he blatently had a email confirming we were going to be there.

Good pictures guys, im glad some people took some as i didnt even bother and i organised it lol! Some awesome starlets there and some great people. Also some immense non Starlets turned up especially that White Impreza with the Crazy rear diffuser.

If theres any interest i could possibly organise another for another MFN night?

Thanks once again

Liam

Big thanks to everyone who turned up, wasnt expecting as many as that to be honest.

Im sorry for the whole location being a bit shitty but there really isnt many places in Nottingham where we could just turn up without getting moved on. I also apoligise for the Dickhead MFN worker when he blatently had a email confirming we were going to be there.

Good pictures guys, im glad some people took some as i didnt even bother and i organised it lol! Some awesome starlets there and some great people. Also some immense non Starlets turned up especially that White Impreza with the Crazy rear diffuser.

If theres any interest i could possibly organise another for another MFN night?

Thanks once again

Liam

Liam

Get one organised mate :D

An cheers Matt for the pic showing the reflections :p

DSCN21621.jpg

John