Japfest 2011- A huge thanks

Just want to say a massive thanks to everyone who turned up for Japfest this year. your effort shone through with probably the biggest stand there yet again. we had an awesome spot and an awesome stand. thanks to you guys the clubs name is well and truly getting out there and you should all be proud of yourselves for this great achievements.

Few pics of the stand just for those who didnt go

DSCF0322.jpg

DSCF0321.jpg

DSCF0320.jpg

DSCF0307.jpg

DSCF0306.jpg

DSCF0313.jpg

DSCF0310.jpg

DSCF0309.jpg

Awesome thankyou all :(

Want to see you all at Japfest 2 and JAE so get putting your names down

Steve

great effort steve! but only in one pic and im in the background!

some people need to park better and save room for other cars instead of having to make our own row of 2 cars and no one taking pics of it :(

great effort steve! but only in one pic and im in the background!

some people need to park better and save room for other cars instead of having to make our own row of 2 cars and no one taking pics of it :(

that was the only thing that let us down, shoulda have organised the layout we had a bit more then we would be looking amazing!!

all in all was an good show though! glad the sun turned out!

Think it's us that need to be thanking you steve for arranging this so thanks for a great event with a awesome stand location was my first japfest really enjoyed it so thanks very much :(

awww you :(

haha nah the pleasure was all mine wouldnt have been a stand without everyone making the great effort to turn up

and yeah for the next event im going to elect someone to organise the stand a bit better for parking. obviously i was one of the last in by an hour and half so i couldnt do anything about it lol

Big Thanks To the show organisers, it was my first japfest and will be attending the next one, Everyone in the Midlands Convoy were Ace :D and thanks to john for organising and leading the pack :( and thanks to steve for the tickets and people taking photos of these sexy cars and a great stand. Roll on JF2.

Awesome day!! Awesome stand!! Was good to meet a few faces. Didnt say hey to many peeps im afraid as i wondered off with my mates but met a few of you wich was cool :( cant wait for tye next one and im determined to get my v sorted not missing another track slot!! We got bk frm fest and spent a few hours back under the bonnet lol, aswell as the hour or so under the bonnet at fest! Stand was a massive turn out and im fairly surebwe where the biggest club stand by a fair few :D

and yeah for the next event im going to elect someone to organise the stand a bit better for parking. obviously i was one of the last in by an hour and half so i couldnt do anything about it lol

yeah best have someone who goes up there first and parks all the cars for us so we can use the space best we can!

and i also seen 'she who should not be named' leaving japfest and even let me out hahahaha

Cant make japfest 2 but roll on JAE!!

LOL I went flying past "her" on the motorway :D

Good to meet you BigMan, told you I aint that big in real life :D:(

LOL shame i couldnt do a 4WD launch infront of her lmao

Yeah mate was good to meet you, but you are compared to me :D

LOL shame i couldnt do a 4WD launch infront of her lmao

Yeah mate was good to meet you, but you are compared to me :(

we saw her on the bridge, i was asleep in the back of the car and the mrs woke me up when she saw it.

thanks for a good day steve looking forward to jf2 now

Just want to say a massive thanks to everyone who turned up for Japfest this year. your effort shone through with probably the biggest stand there yet again. we had an awesome spot and an awesome stand. thanks to you guys the clubs name is well and truly getting out there and you should all be proud of yourselves for this great achievements.

Few pics of the stand just for those who didnt go

DSCF0322.jpg

DSCF0321.jpg

DSCF0320.jpg

DSCF0307.jpg

DSCF0306.jpg

DSCF0313.jpg

DSCF0310.jpg

DSCF0309.jpg

Awesome thankyou all :D

Want to see you all at Japfest 2 and JAE so get putting your names down

Steve

^^^ As above an a big thanks to all that convoyed down with us that proper made the day 16 cars on the road all together made one hell of a site in the rear view mirror :(

John

Looks like the event was a huge success :D

Congrats and kudos to all who attended and were involved.

Just need a guitar in there :(

More pics please mina.

Joz