Japfest 2011- A huge thanks

FFS why is it every sodding pic of my car is from behind!!!!! its fugly as hell without a spoiler, please stop it! or you could have waited til i put the glanza spoiler on! even though it was when every1 had left :/

just kidding! but it does look ugly without a spoiler

awesome day, good to see some new faces, and meet the old faces :(

thank YOU steve for organising it :D

my brother was disapointed with the drifting, but he owns a civic, and a RWD car, what does he know ayyye? lol

was an epic day :( i also didnt manage to speak to many. mostly afraid of ending up speaking to someone who had nothing to do with the club and was just browsing haha. glad a caught u at the services to get my stand pass just before everyone left which means i didnt get lost this year haha. wish i could afford to make the trip to all the shows down there :D

the only problem i have now is the starlet bug is eating away at my willpower to save to go to australia and i think im gonna end up with another one soon haha.

cant belive how many ace people are on this site. have been on a few sites now with different cars and this 1 rules peeps. have got 2 engines to rebuild now as lukes spat its dummy out on track, which the oil presure gauge saved the crank and block, and toms thw a con rod on the way down. gutted. but wat a awsome day.

would like to thank ste, and john for all thr hard work. u guys are a credit to the site and hope it yeilds som reward for your time lads. was amazing.

also i told luke to try follow sparky race line as he has been on this track before, THN HE FLO PAST AT WORP 4, on the inside on the aproch into a fast right hand bend coming onto the start grid straight, we just watch in amazment as he battled the steering with his foot planted understeering it right to the right side rummble strip. at this point i said to luke u need balls the size of moon to do that shiz, just follow the evo line that was in front of us lol. HE A MAD MAN.

cheers for arranging the tracktime steve, had a cracking first session (only got overtaken by an aerial atom - that's good enough for me!). ended up getting a second session with the civic/ek9 lot that went great also. much appreciated chap.

^^^ As above an a big thanks to all that convoyed down with us that proper made the day 16 cars on the road all together made one hell of a site in the rear view mirror :lol:

John

even if some of us over took the lead car :p

• 2 weeks later...
cheers for arranging the tracktime steve, had a cracking first session (only got overtaken by an aerial atom - that's good enough for me!). ended up getting a second session with the civic/ek9 lot that went great also. much appreciated chap.

glad you enjoyed it matey :)

not coming for the mad uksc 11.48 session at japfest 2?