Josheyboy's GT 14/07/12 Farewell :(

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

how can you tell what the size is lol as i got it 2nd hand i have no idea what size!

plans are to have it polished to go with my polished inlet manifold sitting nicely inbetween will be my smoothed fuel rail painted in the purple i put up on page 4 :) im going to be doing it all at once so my engine bahhyy will be transformed!

• 2 weeks later...

little update :)

got the car ready for the fast coming cold months ahead!

put my steel wheels on witch I've had since my first car witch was a toyota yaris and took my skirts off to get ready for paint along with my toms bumper ( when i get it )

GEDC0130.jpg

also put seat covers on just for the sake of it lol

GEDC0133.jpg

had to make some stickers:p

GEDC0132.jpg

GEDC0131-1.jpg

should have lots of updates over the next couple of months :)

heres a pic of my engine bay as it stands, all will be reviled in good time :thumbsup:

GEDC0129.jpg

cheers bud :) last thing i want is to be driving this in harsh conditions but its the only car i have :thumbsup:

thinking of getting some snow chains as the road my works on is sloping and last year it was hell trying to drive up it!

also wondering as my car has an LSD gearbox will this make it better in the snow or a hell of a lot worse?