Josheyboy's GT 14/07/12 Farewell :(

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have some progress!....... Kind of....

after chasing the wheels not knowing where they were they came 5 mins before i was about to leave work!

we now have another issue... ONLY TWO OF THE WHEELS FEKING CAMEEE! really pissed me off!

i spoke to the chap i bought them from and he was straight on the blower trying to find them...

about 15 mins later he calls me and he said they have found the wheels after checking all the depots...

some how....

and i have NO idea how....

they made it all the way to inverness!

where i ordered the wheels from Kent!!!!!

so i should hopefully have the other two wheels monday/tuesday! so relieved they found them! but what a story lol

anyway heres what you have all been waiting for ;)

my new wheels!

GEDC0211.jpg

GEDC0213.jpg

GEDC0214.jpg

they are 4x100 15x7 et 13 ;) so gunna have abit of poke and probs will need the arches rolling! but i think they will sit really nice!

really glad i chose these i love them :p even if i only have two ! haha

comments please :p

thanks!

really unsure what they are ollie!

spent hours doing research on the and I've been told so many different things!

the chap i bought them from said he was told they came off a TVR griffith race car..

i posted up some pics on various sites and people have confirmed they are a rare oldschool rimstock alloy

im super happy with them as i didnt actually pay that much! they are already powdercoated in white with some scuffs but im unsure what i should do! should i keep them as they are or shall i refurb them and paint them the candy purple I've done all the rest of my pipes and stuff?

what do you think?

lew they do look really similar! thats why i asked about the offset ect lol